My Guide Website?
Phi Phi & Bamboo Islands: Premium Day Trip w/ Seaview Lunch443 Reviews
Explore the beauty of the Phi Phi Islands on a speedboat cruise from Phuket. Relax on the beach at Bamboo Island and Maya Bay, visit Viking Cave, and savor a delicious lunch by the sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get lost for words at the sight of the Phi Phi Islands
- Experience the thrill of a speedboat on the Andaman Sea
- Be amazed by the marine life of the island
- Enjoy this tour limited to 28 passengers
DescriptionDiscover the natural wonders on the Phi Phi Islands on this boat tour from Phuket. Snorkel through colorful marine life at Bamboo Island and Maya Bay. Enjoy the stunning limestone formations at the Viking Cave and the turquoise waters of the Pileh Lagoon. Following pickup in a minivan, head to the marina. There, listen to your guide as they give you a brief introduction to your day. Take in the scenery in style as you whizz to Bamboo Island on a speedboat. Stop to swim in the clear blue waters, snorkel to discover the amazing underwater world or take a walk on the white beach. Visit Yong Kasem, also known as Monkey Beach. There, continue your snorkeling experience, exploring the stunning coral reefs. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a beach-side restaurant on Phi Phi Don. After lunch, travel to Phi Phi Island to discover the unique Viking Cave. Admire the breathtaking turquoise waters of Pileh Lagoon and swim in the amazing natural pool surrounded by cliff formations. Stop at Maya Bay, famous for the movie The Beach, and enjoy the local white sand beach. At 5:00 PM, return to the marine for a transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket Buffet lunch at a 4.5-star resort (Halal Food) Restroom on board Seasick Pills Guide National park fees Snorkeling equipment Mask Life jacket and Noodle Flotation Aids Fins Brand new snorkel mouthpiece Soft drinks Seasonal fruit
- The pickup time for your tour will be sent to you by email by 5:00 PM on the day before your tour
- The timing and order of island visits in the program itinerary are subject to change based on sea conditions, weather, and crowds in Phi Phi Islands
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring a swimsuit, light clothing, beach shoes, beach towels, sunscreen, a camera, and sunglasses
- The duration of transfers is approximate and depends on the time of day and traffic conditions