My Guide Website?
Phuket: Bamboo Rafting, Monkey Cave, and ATV Option10 Reviews
Discover Phuket: Bamboo rafting, Monkey Cave exploration, and thrilling ATV rides. Dive into sea turtle conservation and enjoy a Thai lunch. Perfect for families & small groups. Max of 10!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover an adventurous side to Phuket on this fun-filled activity day.
- Explore Phuket by bamboo river raft, ATV, on foot, and vehicle.
- Feast on a delicious Thai lunch with fresh seasonal fruit and drinks.
- Guaranteed small-group tour with a maximum of 10 travelers.
DescriptionEmbark on a thrilling adventure from Phuket, beginning with a convenient pick-up from your hotel. Your day starts with a visit to the revered Suwankuha Temple, also known as the Monkey Cave, where you'll experience Thai culture up close and might even encounter a playful monkey or two. From there, take to the waters on a tranquil bamboo raft, navigating through serene mangroves and estuaries that offer a glimpse of Phang Nga's lush landscapes. Your journey continues at the Sea Turtle Conservation Center, where you'll witness the commendable efforts to protect and rehabilitate these magnificent marine creatures. After gaining insights into the world of sea turtles, prepare to delight your taste buds with an authentic Thai food lunch, accompanied by refreshing seasonal fruits and drinks, ensuring you're energized for the next phase of your adventure. Crank up the adrenaline with a 30-minute ATV ride, plunging through the thickets of Phuket's dense jungles. Then, allow nature to serenade you with a guided walk through the jungle, leading you to a hidden waterfall—a perfect spot for a refreshing dip or a moment of relaxation. As the sun begins its descent, you'll be transferred back to your hotel, with a heart full of memories and stories to recount.
IncludesRound trip transfer from Kata, Karon, Phuket Town, Kathu, Patong, Kalim, Kamala, Bangtao, Surin, Chern Talay, and Tri Trang. Thai food lunch, fresh fruit by the season, drinking water. Life jacket, safety equipment. Tour guide for briefing and rafting training. First aid kit. Accident insurance.
- Child ticket: Age between 4-10 years. Children are not permitted to drive the ATV alone, only as a passenger with a parent. Sitting on Bamboo Rafting, the chance is your pants will get wet. You should also bring your clothes to change too. Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.