My Guide Website?
Phuket: Big Buddha, Wat Chalong and Town Guided Tour155 Reviews
Discover Phuket on a half-day tour focusing on the island's culture. See the iconic Big Buddha with its sweeping vistas over the island, explore Wat Chalong temple, and visit a cashew nut grove.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the charm of Phuket on a half-day tour including the main highlights
- Admire the iconic Big Buddha statue with 360 panoramic views of the island
- Visit Wat Chalong, the most famous and largest temple on Phuket Island
- Discovering the incredible Sino-Portuguese colonial architecture of Phuket Town
- Enjoy a short stop at a local cashew nut grove for an insight into farm life
DescriptionExplore the Pearl of the Andaman on a half-day tour of Phuket, one of Thailand’s most iconic islands. Soak up the view from the Big Buddha, admire Wat Chalong Temple, and explore the buzzing Phuket Town. After being picked up at your hotel, you’ll have the chance to take in the natural beauty of the island as you drive along scenic beach roads. Stop at a famous viewpoint, taking in incredible panoramic vistas of Phuket's coastline. Admire the aqua-blue sea meeting the lush green rainforest trees which make Phuket a tropical paradise. A highlight of your half-day tour is a visit to the Big Buddha. one of the most revered landmarks on the island. The huge image sits on top of the Nakkerd Hills between Chalong and Kata and, at 45 meters tall, it can be seen from as far away as Phuket Town and Karon Beach. The lofty site offers the best 360-degree views of the island, with sweeping vistas of Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, Chalong Bay, and more. Explore the statues and intricate mosaics which adorn the site, and keep an eye out for cheeky monkeys lurking in the trees. Next, you'll visit Wat Chalong, Phuket’s largest temple where locals and tourists alike go to pay their respects to late, revered monks, including Luang Pho Cham and Luang Pho Chuang. Admire the beautiful artworks adorning the temple walls, and the peaceful grounds surrounding the site. Experience the beauty and tradition of a Buddhist monk blessing during your tour at Big Buddha or Wat Chalong. Your friendly guide will share how these blessings cleans karma, create happiness and breed good luck as you watch monks chant, sing and pour water in celebration. After a quick stop at a cashew nut grove, we soak up some of the local culture with a tour of Phuket Town. We enjoy a stop at a local food stall and enjoy some popular and delicious flavors of Phuket's locals. From here, you will continue walking into Phuket Old Town, discovering the incredible Sino-Portuguese colonial architecture, hip art galleries, and classic cafés and restaurants.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking tour guide Snacks Bottled drinking water Entry fees Insurance
- Pickup service is included for any area in Phuket, please mention your Hotel Name and address during the booking. The tour operator will confirm the exact pick-up time via email. Please don't forget to recheck your email Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time