My Guide Website?
Phuket: City Highlights and Hidden Gems Instagram Tour195 Reviews
Discover Instagrammable spots and hidden gems in Phuket with a local guide. See Old Phuket Town, Soi Romanee, The Big Buddha, Nui Beach, Wat Chalong, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: Half-Day City Highlights and Viewpoints Group Tour
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Explore responsibly with a GSTC-certified tour.
- Explore the vibrant and quaint Phuket Old Town and Soi Romanee with a guide
- Admire the decorative walls of Wat Chalong and make an offering to the monks
- Visit The Big Buddha and marvel at the majestic architecture
- Enjoy the scenic views at Windmill Viewpoint and Promthep Cape
DescriptionDon’t let the name fool you! The old town of Phuket is known for its vibrantly colored, century-old Sino-Portuguese houses that will transport you to a different era. Wander around the streets, take in the sights and sounds, and explore Soi Romanee, one of the most famous streets in the old town. Up next is Chaithararam Temple or Wat Chalong. It is the largest and most sacred temple in Phuket, as it houses a bone fragment of Buddha. Wander around the temple, taking in the decorative walls and ceilings that depict mosaics of Buddha’s life. After taking in the glory that is Wat Chalong, head over to The Big Buddha, aptly named for the large 45-meter-tall alabaster statue of Buddha sitting atop a hill. Snap some photos of this famous landmark as well as the surrounding scenery before making your way to Nui Beach where you’ll have some free time to rest and relax, snorkel and swim. To end the day, you’ll head to Windmill Viewpoint and Promthep Cape to take photos of even more seascapes and gorgeous views to memorialize the day’s adventure. Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring. On this tour, you explore sustainable experiences that prioritize providing water in glass bottles and offsetting carbon emissions in every tour, reducing your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private van Guide All admission fees A glass bottle of drinking water Insurance Carbon emissions offset credits
- Same-day booking is available for the meeting point option subject to availability