My Guide Website?
Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling4 Reviews
Come aboard one of the famous Thai longtail boats and cruise to Coral Island, where you'll enjoy snorkeling and swimming in pristine turquoise waters.
- Visit beautiful Coral Island, which is known for its turquoise water
- Relax on the pristine shores of Banana Beach
- Catch glimpses of fantastic local marine life
- Enjoy a Thai longtail boat ride
- Enjoy a day of snorkeling and swimming
DescriptionEnjoy a day out on Coral Island, a gorgeous strip of sand and sea where you can snorkel, swim, relax, and unwind. Begin by getting picked up bright and early before heading to Rawai Beach. From there, board one of the famous Thai longtail boats and enjoy a leisurely 20-minute boat ride to beautiful Coral Island. Once you reach the island, explore Banana Beach. Wander along alabaster-colored sands, and take a dip in the refreshing waters before gathering to eat a delicious local lunch. After lunch (own expense), jump back on the boat and head to the first snorkeling spot, where you’ll hopefully get to see and play with the titular black and orange clownfish. Later, visit two more snorkeling and swimming spots. Wade around, enjoy the cool waters, and catch glimpses of local marine life. Finally after your full-day adventure, head back to Rawai Beach and get dropped off at your accommodations.
IncludesRide on longtail or speedboat (depends on option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off Snorkeling equipment Water Entrance fees Insurance
- Lunch is not included in the cost of this tour but there will be a stop for lunch at your own expense