My Guide Website?
Phuket: Half-Day City Highlights and Viewpoints Group Tour517 Reviews
Get to know Phuket on this guided half-day Phuket highlights tour. Explore Phuket landmarks like the Big Buddha statue, Chalong temple, and Phuket's colorful Old Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Uncover the secrets of the vibrant Phuket Town and see the best places to eat
- Be amazed by sweeping views of Phuket and the sea from the Karon Viewpoint
- Connect with nature as a you soak up the lush atmosphere of Phuket island
- Visit religious landmarks like the Chalong temple and the Big Buddha statue
DescriptionDiscover the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout Phuket on this half-day tour and learn local history from your guide along the way. Snap pictures at locations like the Karon view point and the charming streets of Phuket's Old Town. Starts with pickup in the main lobby of your hotel and relax on on your way to the first stop in Phuket Old Town. Discover Sino-Portuguese style architecture, such as the former Charter Standard Bank building and vibrant street art along Thalang Road. Find out where the locals like to eat before heading to the Chalong Temple, where you can see the glistering pagoda and wax model of 'Cham Abbot,' who is highly respected by the people of Phuket. Continue on the top of the Nakkerd Hills where the Big Buddha statue was built as a symbol of peace and unity. Marvel at the majestic 45-meter high marble, Marnwichai-style statue up-close while enjoying the views of both Chalong Bay and Kata Bay. Go to a wind power energy plant situated near the Promthep Cape which is renowned for its stunning views. Finally, take in the views from the Karon viewpoint overlooking the west coast of the island and the sea before heading back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Live guide
- Program itinerary may change due to traffic and weather conditions Please dress appropriately for visiting the temple