My Guide Website?
Phuket: James Bond Island by Longtail Boat Small Group Tour966 Reviews
Embark on an epic adventure via canoe and longtail boat to see the famous James Bond Island. Discover Monkey Cave, Panyee Island, Talu Cave, and more with a private/shared small group tour with lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: James Bond Island by Longtail Boat Small Group Tour
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Khao Lak or Phuket: 2-Day Cheow Lan Lake Tour
- Experience the scents and flavors of ThVisit James Bai food during a local lunch
- Spot statues, carvings, and monkeys at Wat Suwan Khuha (Monkey Cave)
- Paddle and canoe round the Talu Cave area
- Discover the local life of villagers at Panyee Island (the Floating Village)
- Explore responsibly with a GSTC-certified tour.
DescriptionPaddle a canoe and ride a longtail boat on this multi-stop adventure tour from Phuket with private and shared options. Taste local food, explore Talu Cave, and visit James Bond Island to see the majestic limestone karsts made famous by the 1974 James Bond movie, “The Man with the Golden Gun.” After pickup from your hotel in Phuket, head straight to the first stop of the day, Wat Suwan Khuha, also known as the Monkey Cave, because of the cheeky primates living in the temple complex. Descend into the cave temple and look at the statues and carvings before making your way to the pier. Next, board a longtail boat and sail to the second stop, Panyee Island, also known as the Floating Village. Built on stilts by the local fishermen, the island has been inhabited since the 18th century. Explore the village, taking in local life, before having lunch at a restaurant in the village. After stuffing your belly with delicious local fare, board the boat again to make your way to Talu Cave. Enjoy some free time to canoe in the beautiful blue water. Explore the cave area, where you will find incredible stalactites and stalagmites and unusually shaped rock formations. Then, continue to the day’s main attraction, James Bond Island. Stop at the perfect viewpoint to see the breathtaking 20-meter rock formation, a solitary cliff surrounded by turquoise waters and cliffs. Admire the unforgettable picturesque scenery before starting the journey back to Phuket. Want to travel in comfort and in style? You can choose to upgrade your transportation to our premium options. This includes a superior and comfortable SUV instead of the usual van as well as a luxury long-tail boat, which is more spacious and comfortable. You’ll also get free snacks, cool towels, and access to a speaker at your disposal. Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring. On this tour, you explore sustainable experiences that prioritize providing water in glass bottles and offsetting carbon emissions in every tour, reducing your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
IncludesNational park entry fee Hotel pickup and drop-off (depending on the option selected) English-speaking guide Air-conditioned vehicle Canoe and life jacket Lunch A glass bottle of drinking water Carbon emissions offset credits
- Swimming at James Bond Island is not recommended due to changing tides and the marine creatures that live there
- Same-day booking is available for the meeting point option subject to availability