My Guide Website?
Phuket: James Bond Island Day Trip by Speed Boat with Lunch570 Reviews
Visit the world-famous James Bond Island on this full-day speedboat tour, with lunch included. Enjoy kayaking into hidden lagoons and caves of Panak Island and Hong Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the caves of Panak Island on kayaks in Phang Nga Bay
- Canoe around the island of Koh Hong and discover its emerald lagoons
- Enjoy lunch in an old Muslim village island, built on stilts at Panyee
- Sit back and relax on a comfortable speed boat and enjoy a friendly crew
- Explore the famous James Bond Island, the iconic island of Phang Nga Bay
DescriptionEnjoy pickup and drop-off to and from your hotel to the pier, where your journey across emerald waters and the blue ocean takes place for this day tour around the island and caves. Refresh yourself with a complementary buffet lunch. Cruise along Phang Nga Bay and stop for sightseeing at Panak Island, famous for its emerald lagoons and deep caves. Take in the scenery of stalactite formations and high limestone cliffs. Next, travel to Hong, or Talu Island and enjoy canoeing inside an ancient cave. See all the mysterious rock formations, some shaped by nature that look like animals. After a canoeing session and sightseeing, you will have the chance to visit the floating Muslim village of Panyee Island. Enjoy a buffet lunch and a walk around the village, full of friendly locals. Next, visit the iconic James Bond Island, also known as Khao Ping Kan. The unique formation of this nail-shaped island is nature's mystery and has made it the icon of Phang Nga Bay. After sightseeing on James Bond Island, explore Ice Cream Cave to see the phenomenal stalagmite and crystal formations inside. Try canoeing in the cave, full of emerald green water. Finally, you'll arrive at Lawa Island, or Naka Island (one of the islands will be chosen depending on the weather). Go for a swim, or relax on the island with free time to enjoy the ocean before heading back to the pier.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon Beach, Kamala, Tri Trang, Kalim, Surin and Bang Tao Beach English and Thai-speaking guide Buffet lunch Canoeing Boat ride National park fees
- This tour is weather-dependent. If the tour is canceled you will be offered a different date for the tour The Songkran Festival will take place from 13 to 15 April. During this time, drop-off at hotels will not be possible because of the festival in the streets. Instead, you will be dropped off at the nearest possible location to your hotel