My Guide Website?
Phuket: James Bond Island Day Trip by Speedboat and Canoe117 Reviews
See the beautiful karst rock formations and amazing islands of Phang Nga Bay on a full-day speedboat tour from Phuket. Paddle a canoe across the turquoise waters, marvel at James Bond Island and enjoy lunch at a floating village.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the caves of Panak Island in Phang Nga Bay
- Canoe around the beautiful island of Koh Hong
- Enjoy lunch in an old Muslim village built on stilts
DescriptionFollowing a pickup from your hotel in Phuket, climb aboard a speedboat and cruise around the limestone outcrops of Phang Nga Bay. Speed across the waves of the Andaman Sea en route to the islets of Koh Ping Gan and Koh Tapu, better known as James Bond Island after they were featured in the 007 movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun.' Explore the hidden caves and emerald lagoons by canoe, and step back into the prehistoric world at a landscape formed over many thousands of years. Follow your guide to the very best locations, depending on the tide. Visit the village of Koh Payee built on stilts hundreds of years ago. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch of typical Thai food and get the chance to interact with the locals with the help of your guide. Get a taste of paradise and go for a swim around Naka Island or Rang Island before the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Professional guide Entrance fees and national park fees Lunch Beverages Snacks Canoe hire
- Bring your swimming costume and wear comfortable clothes and beach shoes. Bring beach towels, sunscreen, a camera and your sunglasses
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart or any other serious medical condition
- This trip is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund