My Guide Website?
Phuket: James Bond Island Luxury Sunset Cruise860 Reviews
Experience James Bond Island on a luxury cruise equipped with a full bar, day beds, DJ, and dance floor. Enjoy a beautiful sunset ocean panorama while having dinner on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Admire the beautiful limestone scenery of Phang Nga Bay
- Relax on a cruise with big comfortable cushions and enjoy the beach club concept
- Explore Hong Island's limestone formations and stunning caves by kayak
- Visit the iconic James Bond Island and see its spectacular leaning hills
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset dinner with stunning panoramic views
DescriptionTake in the highlights of Phang Nga Bay on this action-packed full-day cruise from Phuket, with hotel transfers included. Paddle around Hong islands on a kayak, marvel at the natural wonders of James Bond Island, take a swim at Yai Island, and tuck into a delicious lunch onboard. After a hotel pickup, set off for the pier at Ao Por Pier. Begin your Phang Nga Bay luxury cruise in style and comfort with a buffet lunch served on board. Admire the spectacular limestone scenery along the coast as you savor a wide array of international cuisine ranging from sushi to local dishes. Next, explore the sea caves by kayaking to Hong Island, where you can discover many lost worlds inside the caves. Admire the limestone walls covered in greenery and the open-sky cavern ceilings. After kayaking, spend some time relaxing, swimming, or lounging on a water hammock at Yai Island. Then, arrive at Phing Kan Island, the centerpiece of Phang Nga National Park, to admire its amazing leaning vertical rocks. This island is also known as James Bond Island - and you may recognize it from the movie, 'The Man with the Golden Gun'. Cruise back towards the marina as you enjoy a buffet dinner during a stunning panoramic sunset. Get amazing views of the evening sun setting over the water from the cruise ship - a truly unmissable experience. Arrive back a the Yacht Haven Marina and be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip transportation in Phuket Lunch and dinner Seasonal fruits Free flow soft drinks Towels Life jacket Kayaking trip Water hammock Travel insurance National Park entrance fee SUP Boards Slider Floaties
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed one day before the trip Round trip transfer from Khao Lak or Bang Sak areas in Phang Nga province will have an extra charge of 3,000THB per van. (can take up to 10 people) No transfer is provided from Krabi province