My Guide Website?
Phuket: James Bond Island Private Speedboat Charter Tour2 Reviews
Embark on a private trip to Khao Phing Kan and Tapu Island by speedboat. Visit Panak Island, Hong Island, and other areas. Enjoy canoeing in the beautiful mangrove forest and admire the scenery.
- See the island where the movie The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed
- Benefit from a flexible itinerary and spend your time at your preferred islands
- Explore Hong Island's limestone formations and stunning caves
- Soak up the sun rays at Ko Lawa or Naka Island while admiring the scenery
DescriptionEnjoy a private trip to James Bond Island by speedboat charter service, optionally with a local guide. Benefit from a personalized timetable to give you an ideal experience on each island. Following a pickup from your hotel, check in at the Yamo Pier at the Marina Phuket and set sail for your island adventure. Depart for Phang Nga Bay to visit Panak Island and Hong Island. Canoe in the beautiful mangrove forest at Hong island and marvel at the island's natural beauty. Explore the sea caves with an expert paddle team where you can discover many lost worlds inside the caves. At 12:30 PM, head towards the famous fishing village Koh Pan-Yee and savor a tasty Thai lunch. After lunch, visit Khoa Tapoo also known as James Bond Island to explore the famous movie location where “The Man with the Golden Gun” was filmed. Marvel at Khoa Ping Kan, the famous leaning rock. Then, enjoy some free time with complimentary activities, sightseeing, or relaxing on the beach at Ko Lawa or Naka Island before returning to the pier where you'll return to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket Town, Patong - Kata, Karon or Rawai Beach Local lunch Fruit Drinking water Snorkeling equipment Life jackets Accident Insurance
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour will take place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 29,000.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today