My Guide Website?
Phuket: James Bond Island Tour with Sea Cave Kayaking2 Reviews
Embark on an adventure from your hotel in Phunket and travel to Phang Nga Bay for a guided kayaking tour. Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch and discover Hong Island, James Bond Island, and Lawa Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Feel the thrill of kayaking into the hidden lagoons of Panak Island
- Sail past limestone towers to James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay
- Marvel at Koh Tapu and Khao Phing Kan's forest-covered islands
- Enjoy a healthy Thai buffet lunch on board a 2-deck escort boat
- Self-paddle, swim, or unwind on the sandy beach at Lawa Island
DescriptionExplore Phang Nga Bay on a full-day tour from Phuket, complete with hotel pickup, meals, and a guide. Kayak through limestone caves, visit James Bond Island, and relax at Lawa Island. Get picked up by an air-conditioned minivan from anywhere in Phuket. Enjoy a healthy and nutritious meal onboard the escort boat after leaving from Ao Po Pier. During the boat ride, watch a raptor show and get a detailed briefing about the nature and geological site of Phang Nga Bay. Start the kayaking session with your guide through limestone caves and lagoons in the dramatic setting at Panak or Hong Island, depending on the tides. The handmade kayaks are specially designed for your trip, and you can paddle safely. Continue the kayaking journey through Tidal Nape sea caves inside Phang Nga Bay’s marine limestone islands into 'hongs' (Thai for room). Keep your eyes peeled for macaques, water monitors, kingfishers, mud-skippers, egrets, sea eagles, and brahminy kites in the cliff-lined lagoons. Return to the boat and move onward to James Bond Island. Explore the legendary island featured in Hamilton’s 1974 movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun'. Watch the rock pinnacle of 'Koh Tapu' (translated to Nail Island) and Khao Phing Kan consisting of two forest-covered islands with steep shores. On the way to your next stop, enjoy a buffet lunch on board the 2 deck boat. At Lawa Island, self-paddle around the small island, enjoy a refreshing swim in the clear and calm waters, or just relax on the sandy beach. Be treated to a light meal on the way back to Ao Por Pier. Then, meet your driver and return to your hotel. Itinerary: • 10:30 - 11:30: Hotel pickup in Phuket • 11:30 - 12:00: Meet the crew at Ao Po Pier & get instructions • 12:00 - 13:00: Departure by escort boat to Phang Nga Bay • 13:00 - 13:30: Enjoy coffee, tea and snackson the way to the first kayak spot • 13:30 - 14:30: Paddle by kayak into the caves and lagoons at Phanak/Hong Island • 14:30 - 14:50: Continue to James Bond Island • 14:50 - 15:15: Sightseeing of the James Bond Island rock • 15:15 - 16:30: Enjoy a Thai style buffet lunch on board the tour boat • 16:30 - 17:30: Self-paddle on a kayak and swim at Lawa Island including beach time • 17:30 - 18:00: Enjoy a light meal on the way back to Ao Por Pier • 18:00 - 18:45: Transfer back to the hotel * The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
IncludesHotel round-trip transfer on the entire Phuket island including Phuket International Airport Full board meal plan with lunch, snacks, fruits, bottled water, herbal tea and coffee Comfortable and modern twin-engine escort boat Caveman's SOTAR sea kayaks Kayak equipment including a dry bag Life jackets National Park entrance fee Basic accident insurance Professional and experienced English speaking guide CPR and first aid trained crew
- You do not need previous kayaking experience
- If you are flying into Phuket International Airport, you can request pickup directly from the arrival terminal. Your luggage will be brought to your hotel after the trip
- If you plan to change hotels after the trip, please inform the activity provider so they can keep your luggage at the pier and bring you to the new hotel after the trip