My Guide Website?
Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch932 Reviews
Explore Koh Phi Phi Don, Koh Phi Phi Leh, Pileh Lagoon, Maya Bay, and more on this full-day speedboat trip from Phuket. See the world beneath the waves with 3 snorkeling stops and enjoy a buffet lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the unspoiled beauty of the Ko Phi Phi archipelago
- Relax on the pristine shores of Khai Island or swim in the crystal water
- Soak up the sea views as you enjoy a buffet lunch by the beach
- Explore the shops, cafes, and beaches of Phi Phi Don at your own pace
- Admire marine life with several snorkeling stops along the route
DescriptionTour the paradisical Phi Phi Islands, and explore Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh on a guided speedboat day trip from Phuket. Dip below the waves with 3 snorkeling stops and tuck into a buffet lunch by the beach. Start your morning with hotel pickup and a complimentary coffee or tea with cookies. Hop on a speedboat, and make your way to Green Island for snorkeling while observing marine wildlife. Continue to Phi Phi Leh island, featured in iconic movies, including 'The Beach.' Sightsee along Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay by boat before taking a swim in Pileh Lagoon, known for its emerald water encircled by limestone karst cliffs. Bring your camera to Viking Cave and see its bird nests. At noon, arrive at Phi Phi Don island. Here, regain your strength with a buffet lunch at a beachside restaurant. After, enjoy free time to discover this lush island with its many shops and cafes. Stop by Monkey Beach to catch a glimpse of the monkeys who call this beach home. Then, head to Nui Bay to swim, snorkel or soak up the sunshine. Finally, visit Khai Island and relax on its pristine shores or enjoy the water before a return transfer to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide National park fee Snorkeling equipment Buffet lunch Drinking water
- Maya Bay will be temporarily closed from August 1 to September 30 for the annual recovery period