My Guide Website?
Phuket: Phi Phi Islands Day-Trip by Speed Catamaran115 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip to the Phi Phi islands by speed catamaran. See Phi Phi's most beautiful sights, snorkel on colorful coral reefs, and swim in the crystal clear waters around the islands.
- Travel to Phi Phi Islands in a luxurious catamaran
- Swim in the emerald waters of Pileh Lagoon
- Snorkel near the famous Viking Cave and discover vast coral reefs
- Enjoy a delicious lunch during the excursion on Phi Phi Don
- Visit a beautiful private island and relax on the beach
DescriptionStart your experience with hotel pickup and head to Chalong Pier to board the catamaran. Relax and admire the beautiful ocean landscape as you enjoy snacks and drinks on board. Arrive at Phi Phi Le and cruise along the towering karst rock coastline. Hop aboard a longtail boat and cruise into Pileh Lagoon, where stunning emerald waters are encircled by limestone cliffs. Visit the iconic Viking Cave and enjoy a snorkeling session to discover the underwater landscape of colorful corals. At Phi Phi Don, enjoy some lunch and time to explore. Then head to Maya Bay and relax at one of the locations in the film 'The Beach'. On the way to Phuket pier, stop by Maiton Island and enjoy some BBQ chicken on board as you admire the sunset. If you're lucky, you might see some dolphins too.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if shared option selected) Transportation by catamaran Guide Life jacket Towel Stand up paddleboard Clear kayak National park fees
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed one day before the trip
- Round trip transfer from Khao Lak or Bang Sak areas in Phang Nga province will have extra charge of 3,500THB per van. (can take upto 10 people.)
- No transfer from Krabi province Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will be closed from 1 August to 30 September 2022 by the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation (DNP) for the purposes of ecological restoration
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 4,300.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today