My Guide Website?
Phuket: Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, Wat Chalong & more1 Reviews
Phuket is calling in this unforgettable trip! Hang out with rescued elephants at the Elephant Sanctuary, soak up the spiritual vibes at Chalong Temple, and relax at the stunning Nai Harn Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hang out with rescued elephants at an elephant sanctuary
- Experience feeding, bathing, and petting friendly pachyderms
- Soak up the spiritual vibes at Chalong Temple
- Rest and recharge in the tranquil and picturesque Nai Harn Beach
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private tour
DescriptionHere’s the perfect blend of adventure and relaxation for you! It's a recipe for fun, culture, and beachfront bliss! Elephant Sanctuary: Your adventure begins at the Elephant Sanctuary, where you can engage with rescued elephants in a humane and responsible environment. Learn about their individual stories and the importance of elephant conservation in Thailand before getting up close and personal with the gentle giants. You’ll experience feeding, bathing, and petting them before freshening up and digging into a delightful lunch. After a scrumptious meal, you’ll learn how the locals make paper out of a unique local source (no spoilers here!) before heading to the next stop, Chalong Temple. Chalong Temple: This revered Buddhist sanctuary is a feast for the eyes with its vibrant colors, intricate details, and vivid colors. Stroll through this mesmerizing spiritual wonder as your friendly and knowledgeable Trip Guru unveils the temple's religious and cultural significance. Immerse yourself in a world of ancient traditions and sacred artistry before moving on to your final destination. Nai Harn Beach: After basking in the beauty of the temple, you’ll get whisked away to the beautiful and tranquil Nai Harn Beach. Known for its soft golden sands and crystal-clear waters, this beach is a great place to wrap up the day. Spend an hour resting and relaxing in the sand, taking photos of the picturesque backdrop, or take a dip in the refreshing waters before making heading back to your accommodations.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking guide Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket half-day program Snack/lunch Drinking water Insurance
- Free Pick-up Areas: Your accommodation in Naithon, Cherngtalay/Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala (Between Wat Kamala to Novotel Kamala only), Kalim, Patong, Karon, Kata, Kathu, Koh Kaew and Chalong. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you at the hotel lobby. Areas Outside the Free Pick-Up Zones: Pick-up in Maikhao, Naiyang, Naithon, Panwa, Koh Srirey, Naiharn, Rawai, and Saiyuan will incur an extra charge of 200 THB per person. Notes: Moderate fitness levels are recommended. Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of attractions, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.