My Guide Website?
Phuket: Similan Day Trip by Speedboat16 Reviews
Take an underwater adventure on a speedboat tour to the Similan Islands. Snorkel in the Andaman Sea's clear shallow waters and enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and meals throughout the day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: Half-Day City Highlights and Viewpoints Group Tour
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Cruise to the Similan Islands for a full day of island hopping by speedboat
- Explore the Similan Islands with snorkeling at Koh Pousar and Koh Bangu
- Snorkel in warm, clear waters if the Andaman Sea which is suitable for beginners
- Fuel up with breakfast, lunch and dinner included on your day trip from Phuket
- Relax on an easy day trip with hotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket included
DescriptionEnjoy a day on the water with 2 snorkeling stops at some of the best underwater locations in the Similan Islands. With Phuket hotel pickup, light breakfast, boxed lunch, and light dinner included, there's nothing to worry about except setting your alarm clock. After a light breakfast, board a speedboat for the 75-minute trip from Lamu Pier to the Similan Islands. Relax and enjoy the views as limestone cliffs emerge from the clear waters of the Andaman Sea. Pass by Donald Duck Bay, named after a pile of rocks that look like the famous character's head. The Similan Islands offer some of the best snorkeling locations in the world, where tropical islands, dazzling white beaches, and protected warm waters provide excellent conditions for beginners through to advanced snorkelers. Jump in the water at Koh Bangu for your first snorkel of the day. Explore the beautiful coral reefs and colorful fish just below the surface, and keep an eye out for turtles and small reef sharks cruising by. Back onboard for a short ride to the Koh Meang for lunch with a view before continuing to Koh Pousar. The rich marine life, hard and soft corals, and crystal clear waters offer another memorable snorkeling experience. Return to the mainland for a quick shower and light dinner at the pier, before returning to your Phuket hotel.
IncludesTour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket province (if option chosen) Breakfast International buffet lunch Soft drinks Seasonal fruits Seasickness pills (on request) Mask and snorkel Accident insurance
- Accident Insurance cover only 24 hrs after activity start.
- Customers are no longer recommended to sit at the nose of the speedboat.
- If you are surgery (Back, Leg, Arm) less than 1 year we're not recommended the trip by speedboat.
- If you are vegeterian or have any allergic please inform us during reservation (Vegetarian food is available on request 1 day in advance )
- If you are pregnant, the tour provicers maintion the right to decline your reservation.
- Children under 2 years of age must be accompanied by thier parent at all time.
- Our lunch consist Thai (no pork ,no beef)
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date