My Guide Website?
Phuket: Similan Island Snorkeling Adventure full day tour
Discover the Similan Islands on a full-day catamaran or speedboat tour from Phuket with hotel transfers. Visit Donald Duck Bay, Ko Miang, and Princess Bay, enjoy 2 snorkeling stops, and savor a Thai lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: Old Town, Chalong Temple, and Great Buddha Van Tour
- Phuket: City Highlights and Hidden Gems Instagram Tour
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Identify a variety of underwater life, including sea turtles and clownfish
- Admire the wild natural beauty of the Similan Islands on a Catamaran
- See the world beneath the waves with plenty of swimming and snorkeling stops
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day guided speedboat tour of the Similan Islands. Explore the underwater world at Ba Ngu's coral bay, relax on the pristine shores of Miang Island, and enjoy a lunch box. Hop on a first-class speed Catamaran 2 storey and head for the Similan Islands. The first stop is known as Donald Duck Bay or Island No. 8. Here, you can hike to the Sail-Rock to admire the amazing scenery or spend time at the sandy beach swimming and sunbathing. Visit the first snorkeling spot of Ba Ngu Island or Island No. 9. Explore the breathtaking coral bay, the best location to see different species of fish in the colorful underwater world. Take a break and enjoy a home-cooked Thai lunch buffet at noon. Enjoy fresh fruit as you relax on Thailand's most beautiful white sand beach. Continue to the second snorkeling spot, where it is time to find Nemo at Payu Island or Island No. 7. Sea turtles and clownfish are often sighted here. Take a rest at Miang Island or Island No. 4 and head to the gorgeous beaches of Honeymoon Bay and Princess Bay.
IncludesHotel round trip transfer Light breakfast Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea & fresh fruits Lunch box Light meal after the trip Snorkeling equipment Life jacket Professional English-speaking guide Basic accident insurance Fuel surcharge Landing and facility fees
- This tour is not suitable for Children under 3 years, Pregnant women, People with heart problems and People with respiratory issues. National Park fee, which is 500 baht for an adult and 300 baht for children paid direct at pier by cash