My Guide Website?
Phuket: Transfer from Airport and Ferry to Phi Phi Island8 Reviews
Pre-book your one-way arrival or departure transfer from Phuket International Airport to Phi Phi Island. Get picked up directly at the airport and driven to the pier to board an air-conditioned ferry.
- Choice of departure time
- Relaxing way to reach Phi Phi from Phuket
- Enjoy the views on the way to Phi Phi
- The most popular method of reaching the islands
- Operates two times per day in both directions every day
DescriptionThe cheapest and most reliable way to get from Phuket to Phi Phi is by ferry. The journey takes about two hours from the hotel to Phi Phi Islands. The schedule below displays the ferries between Rassada Pier in Phuket and Tonsai Pier in Phi Phi. Large and comfortable, the ferries linking Phuket to Phi Phi feature air-conditioned indoor areas, outdoor decks with chairs and benches, and a stall selling fresh and hot drinks, as well as snacks. A priority lane lets you skip the line when boarding. Phuket to Phi Phi leaves daily at approx 9am and 13.30pm Phi Phi to Phuket leaves daily at approx 11am, 3pm This relaxing way to Phi Phi also includes a private airport transfer or from your hotel in Phuket to Phi Phi Island
IncludesOne-way ferry transfer from Phi Phi Island to Phuket Rassada Pier One-way private airport transfer from Phuket Rassada Pier to/from Phuket Airport
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable . If no flight information given to us at least 24 hours before arrival -no refund will be made. Make sure you did not forget to give us the flight detail.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 1,500.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today