Phuket: Yao Island Cycling and Beach Day-Trip6 Reviews
A 20-kilometer cycling loop through the lovely countryside of Koh Yao Noi, Phuket’s quiet neighbor. You will cycle past quiet rice paddies, visit a self-sustainable farm and catch a long tail boat to a quiet beach for a picnic and swimming.
- Experience the island's lovely countryside by cycling through rice paddies, mangroves and a fishing village on stilts
- Visit and learn about a prime example of sustainable farming
- Enjoy a beach picnic, swimming and relaxing during the midday break
- Eee wide ocean views during your afternoon ride along the coast
DescriptionAfter being transferred by van from your hotel, you will enjoy a scenic boat trip to the island of Yao Noi, Phuket’s quiet neighbor. The boat trip takes 30 or 60 minutes, depending on the type of boat used. During this 10-kilometer morning ride, you will explore the picturesque countryside of Koh Yao Noi. You will bike through the main market town of the island, through mangrove forests, rubber plantations, and even a fishing village on stilts. You will also learn about sustainable farming during a visit to a farm surrounded by rice paddies. At midday, a fisherman will take you with a long tail boat to a quiet beach for a picnic, swimming and relaxing. From the beach, you have beautiful views of Phang Nga Bay. During the 10-kilometer afternoon ride (mostly on paved roads), you will enjoy wide ocean views as you cycle along the empty beaches of the east coast of Koh Yao Noi. This day is a mix of nature, culture and fun at the beach.
IncludesTransfers from and to any hotel on Phuket Boat transfer to and from Koh Yao Noi Mountain bikes and helmets Snacks, water and soft-drinks Beach picnic with delicious Thai food Beach mats English-speaking Thai guide Accident insurance Alcoholic drinks
- Dietary requests are available
- Children are permitted from 10 years up, or with a minimum height of 140 centimeters
- A free car service is provided in case participants can not complete the full cycling distance
- Wear light clothes and shoes fit for cycling (flip-flops are not recommended)
- Bring swimwear, sunscreen and a backpack for your belongings
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability