My Guide Website?
Siam Niramit Phuket Ticket with Optional Dinner & Transfer137 Reviews
Marvel at the award-winning Siam Niramit show in Phuket, highlighting Thailand’s cultural heritage. See over 100 performers in stunning costumes. Choose to enjoy a buffet dinner and an optional transfer service.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a top Phuket show with talented performers in stunning costumes
- See an award-winning performance showcasing Thailand’s cultural heritage
- Savor international and Thai dishes at a buffet dinner (if option selected)
- Choose to take advantage of the round-trip hotel transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
DescriptionThe Siam Niramit Phuket show is a great introduction to Thailand’s culture through its history, religion and festivals. The performance features music, dance routines, and traditional martial arts. The 3 main acts comprise a journey through the history of Thailand, into the 3 realms central to traditional Thai beliefs. Choose the dinner option to enjoy a buffet including Thai and international dishes. In addition, it's worth arriving early for the pre-show to see various Thai cultural treasures, such as a floating market village, a fountain and light show, amazing dance performances, Thai boxing and even elephant feeding. Be sure to relax and enjoy your evening with optional hotel transfer from and to your hotel.
IncludesAdmission ticket Thai and international buffet (if option selected) Transfers to/from hotel in Kata, Karon, Kamala, Patong, Panwa, Rawai, Surin, Laguna, Layan, Bangtao, Maikhao, Naiyang, Phuket Town and Westin Sirey (if option selected)
- Buffet hours are from 5:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Pre-show entertainment is from 7:20 PM to 8:05 PM
- The show starts at 8:30 PM and lasts 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Show tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals may purchase tickets at the counter
- Child rates apply only to those aged 4-12 years and between heights of 90-140cm
- Children under 4 years of age and under 90cm will be admitted free of charge only if they share a seat with an adult