My Guide Website?
Sunrise in Phangnga with Off-Peak James Bond Island Visit176 Reviews
Trek uphill for sunrise over Phangnga Bay. Ride in a long-tailed boat paddle your canoe in lagoons and waterways. Enjoy a local lunch and breakfast before visiting James Bond Island at a quiet time.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in a spectacular sunrise on Phangnga Bay
- Explore hidden lagoons and caves by sea canoe
- Visit the famous James Bond Island at a quiet time
- Uncover ancient paintings at a shell cemetery
DescriptionThis full-day excursion begins with a short trek to the Samed Nangshe viewpoint for stunning sunrise views over Phangnga Bay. Enjoy a light snack with hot coffee or tea. Board a private longtail boat for the trip to Koh Tapu, or James Bond Island. Visit places where scenes from The Man with the Golden Gun were filmed. Explore several different islands and caves, and paddle a sea canoe into hidden lagoons. Marvel at the hidden 5,000-year-old shell cemetery near the rock and mangrove forest. Before returning to Phuket, head to a local restaurant for a freshly prepared lunch, accompanied by a beer or soft drink.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off English-speaking guide Longtail boat with captain Canoe and paddle National park fees Boxed breakfast (with coffee or tea) Lunch Bottled water Complimentary beer or non-alcoholic drink Souvenir
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 people is required for the tour to operate. If the minimum is not met, you may be asked to reschedule
- A maximum of 8 people per booking is allowed
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- The tour is not recommended for those with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- It is also not recommended for pregnant women