My Guide Website?
Life Home Project
Life Home Project Foundation is a non-profit organization that has been registered under Thai law and made its way initially helping HIV infected people and AIDS patients.
Our aim is to obtain a better future for children, helping HIV females and families to have a better quality of life, providing HIV prevention activities among all people and servicing the community in other social areas.
Our main work at present is as follows:
1) Shelter for children and mothers: 25 children and 15 mothers live in our shelter.
2) Children's day care centre: 15 children live and learn with full development courses.
3) Work training for HIV infected and affected females: 15 HIV females were trained on sewing, card drawing and other things.
4) Prevent HIV/AIDS for target groups: Our staff will provide HIV prevention skill to target group.
5) Scholarship programme: 170 children receive scholarships that aim to support their education.
6) Community relations: Visit patients in the hospital and home. We participate with other organizations in social work.