My Guide Website?
Baba Tastes Phuket Food Tour with 15+ Tastings18 Reviews
Phuket's #1 food tour. Feast on 15+ tastings on a culinary experience around the backstreets of old Phuket Town. Led by professional foodie guides. Over 5,000 guests on our tours can't be wrong.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- 15+ food tastings included, more than any other Phuket food tour
- The highest rated #1 Phuket food tour on TripAdvisor
- 4 hours of feasting around the backstreets of old Phuket Town
- Led by professional foodie guides
- Maximum of 8 exclusive guests on each tour
DescriptionOur Phuket food tours have been voted the best culinary adventures on this food-obsessed island. You’d be one wonton short of a noodle bowl not to drag yourself off the sun-kissed beaches and hit up the drool-worthy eating spots around old Phuket Town, a place bestowed with UNESCO status for its culinary history. In an intimate group of up to 8 guests explore this fascinating trading outpost that's been influencers from across Asia and beyond. We don't want to spoil the surprise, but some drool-worthy highlights including the handmade fresh spring rolls slathered in sticky tamarind sauce, peppery wok-fried mee hoon, Hokkien noodles with delicate prawn wontons and char sui barbecue pork, Southern-style gaeng som curry and over ten more lip-smackingly food tastings in places you'd struggle to find alone. The tour concludes back at the start point, the Phuket Town Central Market, located along Ranong Road in the heart of the city. Enjoy local hospitality and meet new friends along the way. End the tour armed with the knowledge you'll need to continue eating street food across Thailand. Our tour reflects the local cuisine and the limitations of street food vendors means we unfortunately cannot cater for every dietary restriction. Here's an honest appraisal for the tour so no-one is disappointed: ✘ Unsuitable for vegetarians, pescatarians and no-pork diets ✘ Unsuitable for shellfish, peanut and severe allergies. ✘ Unsuitable for severe gluten intolerances, there are traces of gluten in soy sauce. ✔ Suitable for lactose intolerances. ✔ Suitable for no beef diets.
Includes15+ food tastings included, more than any other Phuket food tour 4 hours of feasting around the backstreets of old Phuket Town Bottled water and local soft drinks included Maximum of 8 exclusive guests on each tour
- ✘ Unsuitable for vegetarians, pescatarians and no-pork diets ✘ Unsuitable for shellfish, peanut and severe allergies ✘ Unsuitable for severe gluten intolerances, there are traces of gluten in soy sauce ✔ Suitable for lactose intolerances ✔ Suitable for no beef diets
- Other dietary restrictions or allergies may require some dishes to be missed
- Our tours operate come rain or shine, so carry an umbrella if rain looks likely.
- We suggest you wear comfortable shoes for the walking tour.
- Come hungry, there's plenty of food to sample en route.
- The traffic in Phuket can be unpredictable, ensure you leave with plenty of time to reach the meeting point.
- We'll send you our head guide's telephone number 24 hours before the experience, should you have any issues on the day.