My Guide Website?
From Phi Phi : Maya Bay Sunset Cruise and Plankton Swimming
Enjoy an exclusive Maya Bay sunset cruise and plankton swim from Phi Phi. Kayak, snorkel and dine under the stars. Ideal for couples and groups seeking a unique, crowd-free adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Experience Maya Bay's beauty as your own paradise at sunset.
- Enjoy peaceful Maya Beach with a leisurely stroll on its pristine sands.
- Swim with glowing plankton, a natural spectacle like a starry sky.
- Capture breathtaking photos at Viking Caves and serene Pileh Bay.
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat Thai feast under the stars, for all diets.
DescriptionStep into a world of enchanting beauty with our Maya Bay Sunset Cruise and Plankton Swimming from Phi Phi Island. Your adventure begins at the Viking Caves, a perfect spot for capturing stunning photographs. As we sail further, the clear waters of Pileh Bay invite you for an exciting snorkeling and kayaking experience. Here, amidst the serene waters, you might even catch a glimpse of the harmless black-tipped reef sharks. As the sun starts to set, we approach the iconic Maya Bay. While swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking are not permitted on Maya Beach, the beauty of the bay is no less mesmerizing. Stroll along the pristine sands of Maya Beach, taking in the tranquil atmosphere and the breathtaking scenery as the day trippers depart, leaving you in your own slice of paradise. This is the perfect moment to relax and soak up the serene environment, surrounded by nature's splendor. As evening falls, prepare for a delightful culinary experience with our all-you-can-eat Thai feast, accommodating all dietary preferences. Dine under the stars, making the most of this serene setting. After dinner, the adventure continues with a unique opportunity to swim with glowing plankton. This magical experience in the water, surrounded by the natural light show of the plankton, is like swimming in a liquid starry night, creating memories that will last a lifetime. Our journey concludes with a scenic cruise back to Phi Phi Don Tonsai Pier, arriving around 9 pm. As you relax on the return trip, enjoy the magnificent views of the night sky. Please note, accommodation on Phi Phi Island is required after the tour, as there are no return boats to Phuket or Krabi at this late hour. Join us for an unforgettable experience that combines the tranquility of Maya Bay with the excitement of unique water activities and a glimpse into the ocean's hidden wonders.
IncludesNational Park Fees Snorkels, Masks and Kayaking All you can eat buffet dinner Water and soft drinks
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour We leave from Tonsai Pier on Phi Phi Don (a 2 hour ferry ride from Krabi or Phuket) at 3 pm each day and arrive back at PP Don around 09:00 pm. If you are coming to Phi Phi on the day you book you will need to catch a morning ferry to make our departure time. Please note this tour leaves and departs from Tonsai pier on Phi Phi Island. There are no ferries back to Phuket or Krabi after the tour. You will need accommodation for the night on Phi Phi Island Please note that we may need to change the itinerary depending in wind and wave direction. We have many stunning options we can choose from to make sure you are not disappointed but please remember we are in the hands of mother nature. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.