My Guide Website?
Phuket: Half-Day Instagram Photography Tour9 Reviews
Make unforgettable memories and capture incredible photos on this half-day Instagram tour of Phuket. Visit some of the area’s most stunning locations and snap photos against scenic backdrops that will amaze your friends, family, and online followers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: Old Town, Chalong Temple, and Great Buddha Van Tour
- Phuket: City Highlights and Hidden Gems Instagram Tour
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Visit a selection of Phuket’s most 'Instagrammable' spots in just half a day
- Fill your Instagram feed with photos from around Phuket, including the old town
- Admire the best views Phuket has to offer at 360 view of Prom Thep cape.
- Witness the sunset over the Andaman Ocean and marvel at the world-famous Big Buddha
- Take your best pose at Yanui beach.
DescriptionYour photography adventure begins with hotel pickup after midday and heads to the colorful old town district of Phuket. Built at the beginning of the 19th century, this artsy neighborhood is known for its vibrant streets and well-preserved Sino-Portuguese town houses. Spend some time exploring the area with your guide, snapping photos of the eclectic architecture and the hustle and bustle of locals going about their day. Capture incredible photos of the sprawling landscape from this impressive vantage point before moving on to the next stop of the day, Wat Chalong. After some time exploring and snapping photos of the temples at Wat Chalong, continue the tour towards the highest mountain in Phuket and discover the world-famous Big Buddha. Marvel at and take photos of this religious landmark that dominates the skyline and glows against the ever changing colors of the sky behind it. Time to hit some beaches next with a stop at Yanui Beach, also known as the 'secret beach of Phuket', as well as viewpoints of Chalong and Kata Beach. Finally, visit the iconic Promthep Cape and watch the sunset across the sea, providing an incredibly colorful landscape to photograph. After an unforgettable day, relax, reminisce, and look over your photos as you are dropped off to your hotel at around 8pm.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking photographer Temple entrance fees
- You need to bring your own camera or smartphone
- Please wear suitable attire for visiting the temples, or you can bring a sarong to cover up with
- At the time of booking, please provide the name of the resort or hotel you are staying at to arrange your pick up time