My Guide Website?
Phuket: Phi Phi, Maya & Bamboo Island by Speed Boat Charter
Experience the beauty of the Phi Phi Islands on a speedboat charter from Phuket. Discover Maya Bay, Monkey Beach, view the Viking Cave, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, and snorkel on the Bamboo Island
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a full-day visit to Maya Bay, Monkey Beach, Bamboo and Phi Phi Don Island.
- Discover the best of Phi Phi Islands.
- Explore Viking Cave and enjoy the beauty of the Andaman Sea.
Description07.00-08.00 AM. Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the pier. 09.00 AM. Depart from the pier for Phi Phi Islands. - Discover Maya Bay world famous from the movie 'The Beach' starring Leonardo Dicaprio, Sunbathe on the beautiful white sand beach fringed by dramatic limestone peaks or roam jungle paths among chatterring birds into Loh Samah Bay. - Be awed as we slowly cruise to Pileh Cove and sightseeing from the boat, otherwise known as the Emerald Lagoon and next explore Viking Cave, Monkey Beach offers another highlight, you may even have a chance for a monkey selfie. Great snorkeling and exciting experience over the stunning coral reef. Enjoy a sea view buffet lunch served at Phi Phi Don Island. - Relax at Bamboo Island where you can sunbathe again on the white sand beach or snorkel over the coral reef and spot a variety of sea life. - (When we have time with no tidy or high wave, you may have an occaion to snokeling or sightseeing Lome at front beach of Maiton Island. -Arrive at the pier with the safe journey and transfer back to your hotel. Maya Bay is closing from August 1st until September 30 2023. This affects actual passengers going onto the island but boats will still be able to view it from outside the bay as well as see the other parts of Phi Phi Ley Island.
IncludesSpeedboat Round-trip hotel transfer by van Lunch buffet Life jacket and snorkel equipment Tea, coffee, and fresh fruits Experienced guide, captain, and crew Insurance National Park entrance fee
- • The tour is environmentally friendly and aims to produce no waste or litter.
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old.
- Please bring swimwear, sunblock, a beach towel, a camera and money for personal expenses.
- The itinerary and timing mentioned are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop in front of the beach.
- A vegetarian menu is available on request.
- Please note, this a non-smoking trip, although there are smoking sections on the visited islands.
- Depending on the weather and high tide, the visit to Monkey Bay may not be possible.