My Guide Website?
Phuket: Private Day Trip to James Bond Island & Koh Panyi3 Reviews
Visit Phang Nga viewpoint and Cave Temple on a day tour from Phuket by private car including hotel transfers. Explore James Bond Island & Koh Panyee by private longtail boat including buffet lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: Old Town, Chalong Temple, and Great Buddha Van Tour
- Phuket: City Highlights and Hidden Gems Instagram Tour
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Explore James Bond Island & Koh Panyee in the comfort of a private longtail boat
- Enjoy a day tour to Phang Nga's highlights by private car incl. hotel transfers
- Relish a delicious buffet lunch, served at Koh Panyee
- Visit Samet Nangshe viewpoint - a hidden gem overlooking Phang Nga Bay
- Witness one of Thailand's most unique Buddhas in the Cave Temple
DescriptionEnjoy privacy at this unique day tour visiting Phang Nga's highlights including a private car and private boat trip. Retake the famous picture of the James Bond movie at Ko Tapu and visit the famous floating village Ko Panyi where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. Optionally, let a local show you around by kayak and discover Phang Nga's mangrove and caves. Visit a reclining Buddha in a cave temple, and soak up the magnificent views at Samet Nangshe viewpoint overlooking Phang Nga Bay. 08:00 AM - Hotel pick up anywhere in Phuket with Private car 10:00 AM - Start 4-Hour private longtail tour to James Bond Island & Koh Panyee 02:00 PM - Finish private boat tour 02:30 PM - Visit Suwan Khuha temple 04:00 PM - Visit Samet Nangshe viewpoint 05:00 PM - Departure back to Phuket 07:00 PM - Drop-off at hotel in Phuket ★ Khao Sok There’s an obvious reason Khao Sok’s nature is incredibly green year-round: it is one of the wettest regions of Thailand. So be prepared to get wet! Most rain falls between late April to December. ★ Koh Panyee This floating fishing village is one of Thailand's most unique places to visit. It was established over 200 years ago by Indonesian fishermen. Despite the entire island being built on stilts, the Koh Panyee community still enjoys modern luxuries such as electricity, internet connection and running water. ★ Suwan Khuha temple A unique Buddhist temple located inside a large natural cave in a limestone mountain in mainland Thailand. It is a gem unknown to most foreign tourists. The highlight of the temple is the stunning 15-meter-high golden Buddha statue. The dim lighting of the cave combined with limited natural light creates a distinct spiritual atmosphere. ★ Samet Nangshe viewpoint From the Samet Nangshe Viewpoint you have a 180 degree view over the Phang Nga Bay and largest mangrove forest in Thailand. While there may be a small group of visitors at the top, the Viewpoint is still relatively unknown by overseas visitors and is truly a hidden gem in Phang Nga.
IncludesPrivate car for the whole day including hotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket Visit to Samet Nangshe viewpoint and Suwan Khuha temple - fees included 4-hour private longtail boat tour to James Bond Island and Koh Panyee All you can eat buffet lunch at Koh Panyee Water included at the private car
- Make sure you are dressed properly by temple standards to visit Cave Temple. That is, no bare shoulders, no bare knees. Pickup times vary based on your hotel's location. Pick up from Phang Nga also possible. Maximum 9 people in 1 car. Bookings with more people get 1 car per 9 people. The driver of the private car speaks a little bit of English, just enough to communicate about the tour. Though it is not a proper tour guide. We will provide a document with more information on the stops we are visiting with the car. Local Thai captain of the private boat speaks basic English sufficient for essential communication about the tour Southern Thailand's rainfall is unpredictable, particularly during the monsoon season from May to December. Rest assured, the tour is guaranteed to proceed if conditions are safe, even in light rain. Keep in mind that the transfer time between Phuket and Phang Nga is about 2 hours one-way.