My Guide Website?
Phuket: Southern Flavours Food Tour with 15+ Tastings209 Reviews
Get a taste for Thai cuisine with a food tasting tour in Phuket Old Town. Indulge in over 14 dishes from street eats including Hokkien noodles and coconut pancakes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste 14+ different Phuketian food and drinks
- Follow an experienced foodie guide
- Discover Phuket's eating cultures and history
- Visit Old Town Phuket with its beautiful and colorful streets
- Eat at hidden street food joints you would never find alone
DescriptionExplore why Phuket is considered one of Thailand's top foodie hotspots on a walking and tasting tour in the Old Town. Treat yourself to more than 14 different dishes as you make your way through the Central Market. Enjoy spiced rice cooked in banana leaves and traditional rotis. Meet your guide in outside the famous Central Market and begin your walking tour. Weave through the streets and admire a Chinese temple from the outside. Your guide will take you to a hidden little teashop which serves the local Burmese working community. Here, you'll try Burmese curries, crispy samosas, and other delights accompanied by naans freshly cooked in their wood-fired oven and washed down with sweet tea. Go down the road to find an outdoor fresh fruit and vegetable market where your guide will explain the ingredients that go into Thai cuisine. Continue your culinary adventure with a bowl of rich Hokkien noodles from a little restaurant. Discover an indoor market famed for its fresh spring rolls filled with cured pork and topped with sweet sauce. Try their pork skewers served with rich peanut satay and zingy ajat cucumber relish. Take a sweet twist as you help yourself to a particularly special Phuket-style crepe cooked over fiery coals. Cool down with a refreshing iced dessert and as you indulge on Thai royal cuisine. Return back to the Central Market with a full stomach. Your guide will help direct you back to your accommdation.
IncludesMore than 14 food tastings Tasting and walking tour of Phuket Old Town Bottled water and local soft drinks
- This tour operates rain or shine, so carry an umbrella if rain looks likely Make sure to come hungry Look at your GetYourGuide booking for the emergency telephone number of the tour guide, should you have any issues on the day Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for vegetarians as several dishes will be unable to be eaten on the tour