My Guide Website?
Phuket: Surfing Lessons3 Reviews
You will experience to ride a wave on the Andaman Sea with a professional surf instructor at Kata Beach in Phuket. You will learn how to stand on the board and catch your own wave!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: Old Town, Chalong Temple, and Great Buddha Van Tour
- Phuket: City Highlights and Hidden Gems Instagram Tour
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Learn how to stand on a surfboard at your first surfing lesson
- Feast your eyes on an amazing beach in Phuket
- Benefit from the services of surf instructors from around the world
DescriptionLearn to crest the waves of the Andaman Sea off the coast of Phuket with a surfing lesson from a qualified instructor. Collect your surfboards according to your measurements and then hit the water! Discover how to stand on your feet on the board and take the waves if you are a beginner. Improve your skills if you are more advanced. Benefit from the services of instructors from around the world, including New Zealand, France, Russia, Scotland and Thailand, and don't worry about any language barriers. Private and group lessons can be organized and you can rent a surfboard to explore alone if you are an experienced surfer.
IncludesProfessional instructor Surfing board Transfer to the beach
- You will only need a rash guard during your activity as the temperature in Phuket is around 29 degrees Celsius all year round