My Guide Website?
James Bond Island Excursion by Longtail Boat
From Phuket: James Bond Island Excursion by Longtail Boat
- See James Bond Island, where The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed
- Stop at a fishing village and enjoy a delicious lunch
- Paddle a sea canoe around Talu Island
DescriptionFirst, you will get picked up from your hotel. Start this full-day tour visiting the famous Monkey Cave of Wat Suwan Kuha. Discover the many interconnected caves in the mountain and admire the gold reclining Buddha image at the temple. Explore the magical mangrove forest of Ao Phang Nga National Park by long-tail boat. Stop at a fishing village on Pan Yee Island to enjoy a tasty lunch before seeing James Bond Island, where the blockbuster movie, The Man with the Golden Gun, was filmed. Continue to Khao Phing Kan to see the stunning limestone karst formations. Experience the area’s beauty by sea canoe, paddling around Talu Island before returning to the pier. Your expert guide will paddle the canoe for you, as the waters in this area can be difficult for paddling.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off (additional fees may apply depending on the location) Transportation English-speaking guide Visit to James Bond Island, Khao Phing Kan, Talu Island and Pan-Yee Island Visit to the Monkey Cave at the Temple of Wat Suwan Kuha Entrance fee at Ao Phang Nga National Park Sightseeing by long-tail boat Lunch Fruit and water Life jackets Sea canoeing activity Full insurance
- The program may be modified depending on ocean tide levels and weather conditions
- Please note that this tour starts with a 2-hour drive and that lunch will only be served around 2:00 PM. It is recommended to bring some snacks
- Pick-up & drop off is free from Phuket’s most central locations such as: Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Nakalay and Kalim. There is an extra fee for other areas, the customer can pay this in cash to the driver during pick-up: Phuket Town, Surin, Bang Tao, Laguna, Nai Yang, JW Marriot 200 THB/person; Panwa, Sirey, Rawai, Naiharn, Naithon, Layan 300 THB/person