My Guide Website?
From Phi Phi: Day Tour Phuket with Transfers & Private Car
Explore the highlights of Phuket with this day tour from Phi Phi, including round-trip boat transfers and a 5-hour private car tour. Enjoy Phuket without having to stay overnight.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a day tour to Phuket with return speedboat transfers from Koh Phi Phi
- Explore the highlights of Phuket by private car with driver on a 5-hour tour
- Visit Big Buddha, Chalong Temple, Khao Rang Hill Viewpoint, Historical Old Town
- Car tour can be customized to your preferences
DescriptionPhuket is the biggest island and one of the hotspots in Thailand. It is not easy to visit all the places you would like to visit at your stay in Thailand, and we know that. During your stay in Phi Phi, you can book this tour to comfortably visit Phuket's highlights from Phi Phi in one day without having to stay overnight. 08.00 AM - Check-in for speedboat at Tonsai Pier in Koh Phi Phi 08.30 AM - Departure shared speedboat to Phuket 09.30 AM - Arrival Phuket pier 09.30 AM - Start 5-Hour Tour by private car** 02.30 PM - Check-in for ferry at Phuket pier 03.00 PM - Departure shared ferry to Koh Phi Phi 05.00 PM - Arrival Tonsai Pier in Koh Phi Phi ** Private Car tour itinerary: ★ Big Buddha This gleaming white 45-metre-tall statue sits atop the highest peak of the Nakkerd Hills in Ao Chalong. Visible from many places across the south of the island, the Big Buddha has become one of the most popular attractions on Phuket since construction started on it in the early 2000s. The 360-degree views from the hill are among the best in Phuket, taking in Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, Rawai, Kata, Karon and out across the sea. ★ Chalong Temple The most important of the 29 buddhist temples of Phuket is Wat Chalong. The temple complex was built in its current location in 1837. This site has deep religious and patriotic importance with its rich history as well as a sacred relic on its grounds. ★ Khao Rang Hill Viewpoint Khao Rang Viewpoint – sometimes called Rang Hill Viewpoint – is among the most famous of the many viewpoints around Phuket. The charming location offers unrivalled views to the south, right across the island’s main city and all the way to the Big Buddha, atop the hills in the distance. Some of the small, verdant islands off Phuket’s east coast are also visible. You might even spot some macaque monkeys around this viewpoint. ★ Phuket's Historical Old Town Old Town is located in the heart of Phuket Town, which is the capital of the island. Due to Chinese and European influence, most of Old Town in Phuket is built in Sino-Portuguese style. While exploring you’ll find amazing restaurants, street food, shopping, and a blend of colors that will make it hard to put your camera down. At Old Town you will have time to enjoy a delicious lunch meal.
IncludesRound-trip transfer to Phuket from Phi Phi by shared speedboat and ferry 5 Hours to explore Phuket's highlights by private car with driver Visit Big Buddha, Chalong Temple, Khao Rang Hill Viewpoint, Historical Old Town All fees and gasoline included in the price
- Make sure you are dressed properly by temple standards. That is, no bare shoulders, no bare knees. No guide will be on this tour. A detailed schedule will be sent to you after booking along with the vouchers. Around 12.30 PM we will go to Phuket Old Town, where you can eat at a restaurant of your choice, and at own cost. Make sure though to bring enough water and snacks for the day. The driver of the private car speaks a little bit of English, just enough to communicate about the tour. Though it is not a proper tour guide. We will provide a document with more information on the stops we are visiting with the car. Southern Thailand's rainfall is unpredictable, particularly during the monsoon season from May to December. Rest assured, the tour is guaranteed to proceed if conditions are safe, even in light rain. Keep in mind that the Andaman Sea can be rough, with significant waves. If you have a sensitive stomach, take the necessary precautions for a comfortable journey.