My Guide Website?
Phuket: Private Car or Minibus Rental with Driver147 Reviews
Rent a vehicle with a private, English-speaking driver and explore Phuket at your own pace. Visit the main attractions according to your choice, and enjoy the flexibility of an itinerary without the hassle of an organized tour.
- Explore Phuket at your own pace with a private English-speaking driver
- Plan your perfect day and visit the best attractions, restaurants and spas
- Keep cool in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle with cold towels and mineral water
- Customize your tour to meet your needs and interests with personalized services along the way
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Phuket and rent a private air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking driver. Experience the island according to your own interests and benefit from pick-up at your hotel. Choose from multiple attractions and activities, such as taking in the views from lookout points, or visit the beaches in Kata, Karon and Patong. See the marble Big Buddha statue and visit the Wat Chalong pagoda temple. Use the time to see the Chinese and Portuguese architecture of the historic city center and learn the history behind the elegant facades. Benefit from insights and ideas about activities you can try on your own. All cars are set up with hand sanitizer. Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus. All vehicles, equipment, and passenger seats are thoroughly disinfected after each trip.
IncludesEnglish-speaking licensed driver Transportation by air-conditioned SUV for 1-4 persons or minibus for 5-9 persons Gas Accident insurance Bottled water Fresh cold towel
- Please note that there will be no guide on this tour. It is a private vehicle rental with English-speaking driver
- If you want to do the itinerary as outlined above, it is recommended to book the 8-hour option
- Baby seats (available on request free of charge)
- Drop off possible at Phuket International Airport for an additional charge of THB 500, if booked in advance, (THB 1000 if requested on the spot) to be paid in cash to the local operator
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Pickup from cruise terminal will be same as the start time when booking
- Your driver will be holding a sign with your name on