My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour7 Reviews
Customize your own Phuket tour. Visit Wat Chalong Temple, chill out at Rock Beach Swing, and admire fancy buildings on Thalang Road. Go to Chalong Bay Rum Distillery or other places which you choose.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: Old Town, Chalong Temple, and Great Buddha Van Tour
- Phang Nga Bay: Early Bird James Bond & Beyond Tour
- Phuket: James Bond Island Luxury Sunset Cruise
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Be in charge of your trip as you design your own memorable Phuket tour
- Select up to 4 of your favorite Phuket City attractions to visit over 10 hours
- Explore responsibly with a GSTC-certified tour.
- Have the chance to see the breathtaking view of Andaman Sea at Promthep Cape
- Get the opportunity to visit the Chalong Bay Rum Distillery
DescriptionChoose 3 to 4 of your favorite hotspots in Phuket and let your guide craft an itinerary for you. View the 3 beaches from Karon Viewpoint, see the 19th-century Buddhist temple of Wat Chalong, or gaze at the Andaman Sea at Promthep Cape. Learn the history and culture of Thailand from your guide. Select 3 to 4 of your favorite spots and customize your tour. Benefit from a professional guide who will choose the best tour schedule for you. Start your adventure as you are picked up at your hotel. Travel to Karon Viewpoint, Wat Chalong, or Promthep Cape and the Andaman Coast. Explore Phuket Old Town as your guide shows you the Sino-Portuguese houses of Thalang Road, appreciate the colorful buildings of Soi Romanee, and see Soi Soon Utis. Decide whether to go to Ao Sane Beach on the southwest of the island, which is famous for snorkeling. Take a trip to Chalong Bay Rum Distillery, where rum is produced using locally sourced sugarcane and a French copper still. Experience nature at Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a safe haven for elephants. Witness the only evergreen forest of Phuket at Koh Phra Thaeo National Park. Experience Rock Beach Swing, or admire the big buddha, which is 148 feet tall. Finish up your custom trip as you are dropped off at your hotel. Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring. On this tour, you explore sustainable experiences that prioritize providing water in glass bottles and offsetting carbon emissions in every tour, reducing your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking driver 10-hour customized private tour by road within Phuket Drinking water Carbon emissions offset credits
- Note: At checkout, please list 3-4 preferred attractions for full day tour and 2-3 preferred attractions for half day tour . Consider the geography to minimize travel time between locations. This helps our expert guide craft the best itinerary for you.