My Guide Website?
Phuket: Coral Bay and Phi Phi Tour by Big Boat with Lunch133 Reviews
Enjoy the picturesque sights of the famous Phi Phi Island and its surroundings by boat. Jump in the turquoise waters at Coral Bay for swimming or snorkeling and relax on Phi Phi Don Island. Enjoy a premium Thai lunch and VIP seat on your journey.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: Old Town, Chalong Temple, and Great Buddha Van Tour
- Phuket: City Highlights and Hidden Gems Instagram Tour
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Experience the majestic views of Phi Phi Island and the Andaman Sea
- Swim and snorkel in Coral Bay and experience its amazing underwater world
- Relax and enjoy premium lunch at Phi Phi Don Island
- Enjoy the comfort of your reserve VIP seat on the cruiser
DescriptionStart the day with a hotel pick-up service from 7:00 AM and head to Rassada Harbor to board the boat and enjoy the VIP seat reserved. Enjoy sightseeing at Phi Phi Lay and absorb the beauty of Maya Bay, where “The Beach” was filmed. Continue on and enjoy the sight of turquoise water at Loh Samah and Pileh Lagoon. See the Viking Cave where thousands of swallows nest. Get closer to nature when you board the snorkeling boat at Ton Sai Pier and enjoy some swimming or snorkeling in the beautiful Coral Bay. Afterwards, enjoy a premium Thai lunch at Phi Phi Don and free time to roam and explore what Phi Phi Don has to offer. Depart from Phi Phi Island at Ton Sai Pier at 2:40 PM for the journey back to Phuket.
IncludesRound-trip transfer from/to hotel in selected areas VIP Seat on the cruiser reserved Seasonal fresh fruits Snacks and soft drinks on board Snorkel equipment and life jacket Insurance English-speaking guide Premium Thai Lunch at Phi Phi Island
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop or access the beach during this period
- The price of a private longtail boat add-on is per boat of up to 10 people.
- The price of the shared longtail boat add-on is per person.