My Guide Website?
Phuket: Elephant Sanctuary Small Group Tour in Khao Lak24 Reviews
Visit Khaolak Elephant Sanctuary on a guided trip with hotel transfers included. Enjoy a lush jungle with a river and waterfall, get up close with elephants, and savor a cooking class and Thai meal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Bond with elephants while experiencing rural Thailand in a safe and ethical way
- Meet your elephant friends and stroll alongside them through the lush jungle
- Experience a Thai cooking demonstration and see how to make a stir-fry dish
- Feast on a traditional Thai lunch, followed by fresh fruits, tea, and coffee
- Get up close by walk in the jungle and learn with feed elephants
DescriptionObserve free-roaming elephants in a safe environment on a tour from Phuket that includes hotel transfers, an on-site photographer, and a Thai lunch. Meet an elephant and kwan-chang (elephant handler), and bathe and feed the gentle giants. Upon arrival at the wildlife sanctuary, meet your guide and learn a little about the elephants as you take a walk through the forest. Touch, feed, photograph, and interact with these majestic animals while learning about their behavior. Receive bananas and sugarcane to give them a sweet treat. Then, guests will observe the elephants enjoying their natural mud spa and bathing rituals from a respectful distance. This approach prioritizes the well-being and autonomy of the elephants, allowing them to indulge in their natural behaviors unhindered and stress-free. Elephants, much like humans, value their private time, especially during activities like bathing. Watching them in their natural habitat offers a unique insight into their behaviors and ensures both their comfort and the safety of the guests. After observing these majestic creatures, guests can enjoy a traditional Thai lunch in a serene setting, reflecting on the beauty of the elephants in their natural state. You can also join a Thai cooking demonstration and see how a signature stir-fry dish are prepared. Later, end the tour with hotel drop-off.
IncludesShared pickup and drop-off Tour guide Khaolak Elephant Sancutary entry ticket Food for feeding the elephants Thai buffet meal Fruits Tea and coffee Drinking water Photography service Shower room facilities Cooking class
- The elephants are not forced to engage in activities. If an activity cannot be conducted as planned, no refunds can be provided. Opportunities for observation and interaction are based on their comfort and willingness It can get very wet and muddy on the trip