My Guide Website?
Phuket Ko Sire: Cruise with Live Music and 4-Course Dinner5 Reviews
Cruise from the island of Ko Sire to Panwa Cape on this relaxing dinner cruise. Watch the sun go down over the water as you listen to live music and dine on a delicious 3 or 4-course set menu.
- Savor a 4-course dinner and choose from a Thai, Indian, or Western set menu
- Witness the breathtaking sunset while enjoying dinner on the water
- Take in sweeping views of Saphanhin Park and Panwa Cape
- Admire the stunning natural landscape that surrounds the island of Ko Sire
- Marvel at the Tha Jeen Bridge while listening to music from the live band
DescriptionSit back, relax, and listen to live music while you cruise along the coast of Phuket from Ko Sire to Cape Panwa. Catch stunning views of the island from the boat and watch the sunset over the ocean horizon on this dinner cruise. Sip on a complimentary welcome glass of champagne upon your arrival. Spot landmarks such as the Tha Jeen Bridge from the water. Gaze at a glorious sunset as you listen to a live band. Tuck into a luxury 3 or 4-course meal as you take in the beautiful surroundings. Choose from either a Thai (4-course), Western, or Indian set menu (3 courses).
IncludesCruise Canape reception 3 or 4-course set menu Unlimited mineral water and soft drinks 1 welcome glass of champagne Live band music Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- The cruise may be canceled in the event of bad weather conditions. In this case, a full refund will be offered The Thai set menu has 4 courses, the Indian and Western set menus have 3 courses