My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Phangnga Bay Boat & Kayak Tour with Transfer1 Reviews
Enjoy a hotel transfer from Phuket and hop aboard a boat on a tour of the striking Phangnga Bay. Explore fascinating caves and tranquil lagoons by kayak, and eat a delicious lunch on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- explore the 2 most famous Islands (Panak Island), enter caves 20-150 m.
- You will happy by seeing these bizarre island from the distance
- Explore inside famous island closer, take time in lagoon around 45 mins - 1 hour
Description09.30-10.30 Hotel pick-up by minivan 11.00Arrive at Ao por pier, north east of Phuket, Once on the boat, please don’t argue about putting on the life preservers; it’s apparently required by law and the crew will be monitored by officials while at or near the pier. Depart for The National Park Phang Nga Bay, fun, safety presentation. Inflatable canoes designed for 3 people: the guide, who does all the paddling, sits in the back, with 2 guests in front. 11.40Cruise to the beach, There will be plenty of drinking water and snacks. This is also a good time to apply that sunscreen. Also a good time to get your “sea legs”, practice walking on the boat This was an opportunity to take out the canoes and paddle for ourselves, or simply to swim on the beach for a bit. 12.20Arrive Phang-Nga Bay, Paddle and explore the 2 most famous Islands (Panak Island), enter caves 20-150 m. (dark, long) navigate you through the caves and to the lagoons, show you the monkeys, bats, walking fish, and notable rock formations. 13.30Buffet Lunch served on board included a variety of Thai options and fresh fruit but nothing too spicy, our trip included a drive-by of the iconic James Bond Island, stopping several minutes for a photo opportunity (No visiting due to it ‘s always very crowded) 15.30Arrive to Hong Island , the most popular island is a circle of rocks in to the sea surrounding the lagoon. There are also BBQ Chickens served on the final trip back to the pier. 18.00Arrival Ao por pier and transfer to hotel. 18.30 – 19.00Arrival at hotel. Remark : Any special allergy food eater. Please let us know before excursion day
IncludesTour guide Land transfer ( Please check operation day ) Escort boat and Kayak equipment snacks , soft-drink , coffee , tea Buffet lunch onboard personal insurance National park fee
- - This tour will take place rain or shine. - James Bond Island, stopping several minutes for a photo opportunity (No visiting due to it ‘s always very crowded).