My Guide Website?
From Phuket to Krabi with Private Longtail Tour in Phi Phi8 Reviews
Experience Phi Phi on a self-guided day trip from Phuket to Krabi or Ao Nang, which includes hotel transfers, boat transfers, and a 4-hours private longtail boat tour to Maya Bay with lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: Old Town, Chalong Temple, and Great Buddha Van Tour
- Phuket: City Highlights and Hidden Gems Instagram Tour
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Explore Phi Phi Islands in the comfort of a private longtail boat tour
- Experience a day trip from Phuket to Krabi/Ao Nang with all transfers included
- Discover Phi Phi's highlights without having to stay overnight on the island
- Visit Maya Bay, the location of the film “The Beach” starring Leo Dicaprio
- Snorkel and discover an underwater paradise with gorgeous corals and fish
DescriptionWant to take transfers from Phuket to Krabi or Ao Nang, and visit the highlights of Phi Phi in the same day? This is the ideal day trip for you, as you will experience Koh Phi Phi with a private longtail boat on a self-guided day tour departing from Phuket ending in Krabi district, including all the hotel and boat transfers. In Koh Phi Phi luggage storage is complementary so you don't have to worry about that. 07:00 AM - Hotel pick up anywhere in Phuket with private taxi 08:30 AM - Shared speedboat to Phi Phi 09:30 AM - Arrival in Phi Phi & Explore Phi Phi Don by yourself 10:30 AM - Start 4-Hour private longtail tour** 02:30 PM - Finish private tour 03:00 PM - Check-in shared ferry to Krabi (Ao Nang = shared speedboat at 4.30 PM) 05:30 PM - Arrival pier Krabi 06:15 PM - Arrival at your hotel in Krabi or Ao Nang with shared minivan **Private Longtail tour itinerary: ★ Maya Bay (Closed every year in August and September due to nature preservation) Visit one of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand and in the world! Several movies have been filmed at this gorgeous location, with 'The Beach' movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the most famous. Maya Bay was closed for 4 years for the restoration of corals and wildlife, and since the reopening, you are not allowed to go into the sea anymore. Because of this, sometimes you will see baby sharks swimming in the ocean while walking on this paradise beach. ★ Pileh Lagoon This lagoon is the perfect spot to cool down and take a swim in the turquoise waters while admiring the cove-like canyon which cuts into the Phi Phi Leh island. ★ Snorkel Experience Phi Phi is one of the most beautiful places in the world to snorkel. Colorful fish and gorgeous corals are guaranteed to be seen at every snorkel spot. You might even see some harmless black-tip reef sharks if you are lucky. (They are not easy to spot and is not guaranteed on every tour) ★ Monkey Bay At this bay, multiple beaches can be found where you will see crab-eating macaque monkeys in their natural habitat. They may look nice but they are aggressive. Please stay at a safe distance and don't touch them as they may bite and multiple rabies shots are needed at the hospital. (Even though monkeys are there 90% of the time, it is not guaranteed as we cannot predict wildlife) ★ Viking Cave This is one of the main attractions at Phi Phi Leh. Although it is not allowed to go inside the cave, all the boat tours stop here close enough to take pictures. There are many stories to be found about it, however, nobody knows what the exact history is.
IncludesHotel pick up Phuket by private taxi Transfer to Phi Phi by shared speedboat Complementary luggage storage in Phi Phi 4-hour private longtail boat tour in Phi Phi with lunch box, fruit, water, snorkel mask and ice box 1-hour visit to Maya Bay 1 hour to explore Phi Phi Don before the private boat tour Transfer to Krabi or Ao Nang by shared speedboat Hotel drop-off Krabi or Ao Nang by shared minivan
- The lunch is a simple meal of your choice, which will be given to you in a box at the start of the private longtail tour in Phi Phi. You can eat this whenever you feel hungry during the tour.
- This is a self-guided day tour where we arrange all the transfers for you for your comfort. There is no tour guide during this day tour, except for the captain at the private longtail tour in Phi Phi. The schedule with important timings will be sent to you, telling you where to go at what time.
- Schedule will be slightly different if you want to end at Krabi, or at Ao Nang
- Itinerary may change due to weather; this is out of our control.
- Southern Thailand's rainfall is unpredictable, particularly during the monsoon season from May to December. Rest assured, the tour is guaranteed to proceed if conditions are safe, even in light rain.
- Local Thai captain speaks basic English sufficient for essential communication.
- Keep in mind that the Andaman Sea can be rough, with significant waves.