My Guide Website?
Phuket: Ethical Elephant Sanctuary small group with Lunch592 Reviews
Learn about and interact with rescued elephants at Phuket's ethically-run Elephant Jungle Sanctuary. Enjoy activities like feeding them local fruits, bathing them, and playing with them in mud.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spend an enjoyable half-day with the lovely giant creatures
- Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants
- Walk with the elephants through the tree-lined sanctuary reserve
- Dine whilst watching the elephants as they play freely in the water
- Enjoy beautiful views from all directions
DescriptionDiscover the magic of elephants on a guided visit to the Phuket Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, with pickup and drop-off included. Experience the elephant's daily routine by feeding and bathing them. Take unforgettable photos with your giant new friends while learning about their life. Start your day with pickup from your accommodation by air-conditioned van. Go on a scenic drive through beautiful scenery to the Elephant Sanctuary. Meet your English-speaking guide and learn a little about the elephants. Gather up some bananas and cane sugar and walk with your guide through the park and discover the free-roaming elephants in a safe, sustainable, and ethical environment. Your guide will tell you a bit about each elephant's individual stories. Touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors. After you've met all the elephants, get muddy as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, stroll with them to a nearby river and join them in the water for a bath. Swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they play in the water. Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friend and change into some dry clothes. Finally, enjoy some snacks and seasonal fresh fruits before heading back to your hotel.
IncludesTour guides Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned van Lunch Water Boots, umbrellas, and socks
- Please note that the exact activities with the elephants depend on what the elephants want to do that day
- Large golf-sized umbrellas are provided to use for sun protection as well as the rain
- If you book the morning session after 9 PM the day before, you cannot be guaranteed the pickup service and may need to go to the venue by yourself. However, return transport is available after you finish the activity.