My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Phi Phi Viewpoint, Mai Ton & Khai Island Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy a premium full-day trip by luxury speedboat to 9 different points on 4 islands, such as the Phi Phi Viewpoint, Mai Ton Island, and Khai Island. Experience a thrilling ride and a day of sightseeing, swimming, and snorkeling with an experienced crew.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: Half-Day City Highlights and Viewpoints Group Tour
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Discover the best of the Phi Phi Islands on a luxury speedboat
- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters off Mai Ton Island
- Explore Viking Cave and marvel at the beauty of the Andaman Sea
- Relax on Khai Island and enjoy snorkeling, tanning, and swimming
- Savor an included Thai buffet for lunch and benefit from included hotel transfers
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel on Phuket, then depart to Maiton Island. Once there, jump from the boat, if you like, and snorkel in the crystal clear water over the coral reef. At 12:10 PM, arrive at Monkey Beach and see if you can get a monkey selfie. Next, savor a Thai buffet for lunch by the beach at Phi Phi Don before visiting the famous Phi Phi Don viewpoint. Relax on the white sandy beach, take a walk through the Phi Phil village, or enjoy a swim in this beautiful area during your free time after lunch. At 3 PM, arrive at Viking's Cave and admire the cave paintings. Do some sightseeing and take photos around Phi Phi Ley island and the world-famous Maya Bay, as seen in the Leonardo di Caprio movie, “The Beach.” Then, head to Loh Samah Bay and sunbathe on the beautiful white sand beach fringed by dramatic limestone peaks or roam jungle paths among chattering birds. Feel a sense of awe as you slowly cruise to Pileh Cove, otherwise known as the Emerald Lagoon. Between 4 PM-5 PM, stop at Khai Island to sunbathe on the white sand and enjoy the crystal clear water. Swim, snorkel, or simply sit on a comfortable beach chair with a cold Thai beer or amazing fresh coconut juice. You'll arrive back at the harbor at 5:30 PM before being transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesRoundtrip hotel transfers by air-conditioned minibus Experienced guide, captain, and crew Lunch buffet Tea, coffee, and fresh fruits Life jacket and snorkel equipment Insurance
- Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Please bring your passport or ID card, swimwear, sunblock, a beach towel, a camera, and money for personal expenses
- The itinerary and timing mentioned are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice (the tour will not stop in front of the beach)
- A vegetarian menu is available on request