My Guide Website?
From Phuket: Similan Islands Full-Day Boat Trip50 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day tour by speedboat from Phuket to the world-famous Similan Islands. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach, walk through a nature trail, and snorkel alongside vibrant marine life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax on the white-sand beach of Mieng Island, surrounded by clear blue water
- Stop at a snorkeling point at Payu Island and try to spot some sea turtles
- Explore Keuk Bay
- Take in the beauty of the underwater world at Bangu Island
- Climb to the scenic viewpoint at Reau-bar rock, the symbol of the Similan Islands
DescriptionEnjoy a speedboat tour from Phuket around the scenic Similan Islands. Snorkel through crystal-clear waters in Donald Duck, Honeymoon, and Princess Bay. Stop for a picnic lunch by the sea and enjoy two long snorkeling breaks to explore the underwater world and its marine life. An early departure ensures you get enough time to enjoy Donald Duck Bay, hike up the short trail to the Sailing Rock, the signature of Similan Island, and take panoramic pictures from the viewpoint. Jet off to the first snorkeling site at Payu Island, the habitat of local sea turtles. Search for sea creatures during a 40-minute dive session before heading to the next stop, Bangu Island, the 7th of the 9 Similan Islands. After a 15-minute ride, arrive at Bangu and discover more of the underwater world's beauty as colorful fish swim beside you. Enjoy another 40 minutes to swim, watch the fish, and explore the coral reefs. Later, stop at another island where you can enjoy a picnic lunch near the beach at Honeymoon Bay. Take a small walk through a nature trail to the beach at Princess Bay. Relax, swim, and take memorable pictures of the sparkling waters. Later, head back to the pier and enjoy some final snacks before departing for hotel drop-off.
IncludesGuide, captain, and crew National park fee Lunch with soft drinks Snorkeling mask Life jacket Towel
- The tour is environmentally friendly and aims to produce no waste or litter
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Please bring swimwear, sunblock, a beach towel, a camera, and money for personal expenses
- The itinerary and timing mentioned are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
- A vegetarian menu is available on request
- Please note, this is a non-smoking trip, although there are smoking sections on the visited islands