My Guide Website?
Phuket: Day in the Islands Kayaking Adventure
Take part in an introduction to sea kayaking which is perfect for guests who want to explore Phang Nga Bay from Phuket at their own pace. Kayak 3 of the most spectacular spots of the region, led by a professional guide for the duration of your journey.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Circumvent north Phang Nga Bay by long-tail boat
- Kayak for two or three along some of the most spectacular spots on the planet
- Be guided by a highly experienced guide from the bay
- Customize the itinerary with your lead guide
- Feast on healthy and high-quality food
DescriptionYou'll begin by being picked up from from anywhere on Phuket Island by luxury minivan. From there, meet your lead guide at Ao Por Pier in the north of Phuket and depart early in the morning in a long-tail boat. Circumvent north Phang Nga Bay and head to Hong Island for the first kayaking stop. There you will try hard-shell kayaking at the most spectacular spots on the planet. Your guide will provide you with basic kayaking instructions so you can paddle your own kayak, or you can alternately opt to paddle a double kayak with a guide. Continue to Koh Yao Yao Island and enjoy lunch at a local Thai restaurant, which will consist of healthy and high quality food. Afterwards, head to Panak Island for the second kayaking stop which includes the limestone caves and hidden cliff-lined lagoons, which were discovered by John Gray in 1989.
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfer Drinking water and fruit Lunch Kayaking equipment including a dry bag Life jacket Professional guide Basic accident insurance National park entrance fees
- Bring a towel, bathing clothes, dry and warm clothes for the way back, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a camera or smart phone (at your own risk, dry-bags are provided)
- This tour program is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions