My Guide Website?
Similan Islands Day Trip: Exploring from Khao Lak & Phuket2 Reviews
Visit the world's famous Similan Islands, a group of 9 Islands in the Andaman Sea known for it's coral-white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, picturesque landscape, and home to many sea turtles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Take in the beauty of the underwater world at Bangu Island
- Visit the famous Donald Duck Bay
- Relax on the white-sand beach of Mieng Island, surrounded by clear blue water
DescriptionEnjoy a speedboat tour from Phuket around the scenic Similan Islands. Snorkel through crystal-clear waters in Donald Duck, Honeymoon, and Princess Bay. Stop for a picnic lunch by the sea and enjoy two long snorkeling breaks to explore the underwater world and its marine life. An early departure ensures you get enough time to enjoy Donald Duck Bay, hike up the short trail to the Sailing Rock, the signature of Similan Island, and take panoramic pictures from the viewpoint. Jet off to the first snorkeling site at Payu Island, the habitat of local sea turtles. Search for sea creatures during a 40-minute dive session before heading to the next stop, Bangu Island, the 7th of the 9 Similan Islands. After a 15-minute ride, arrive at Bangu and discover more of the underwater world's beauty as colorful fish swim beside you. Enjoy another 40 minutes to swim, watch the fish, and explore the coral reefs. Later, stop at another island where you can enjoy a picnic lunch near the beach at Honeymoon Bay. Take a small walk through a nature trail to the beach at Princess Bay. Relax, swim, and take memorable pictures of the sparkling waters. Later, head back to the pier and enjoy some final snacks before departing for hotel drop-off.
Includespickup and drop-off from your hotel. Light Breakfast Lunch Drinking Water Soft drinks Fruits Snorkeling + Life Jacket Insurance National Park Fee Local Guide
- There programs are subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions.