My Guide Website?
From Phuket/Khao Lak: Similan Islands Snorkeling Tour1 Reviews
Embark on a snorkeling tour to the Similan Islands. Discover the beauty of the islands and the vibrant underwater world on a guided excursion with a light breakfast, lunch, and evening meal provided.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the vibrant underwater world by snorkeling at the Similan Islands
- Discover the stunning beauty of the archipelago with 4 different stops
- Experience panoramic landscapes with white-sand beaches and blue waters
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch on the beach at Koh Similan
- Spot a variety of native wildife, colorful fish species, and marine life
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Smilian Islands on a snorkeling day tour. Experience the beauty of the underwater world with stops at locations like Koh Miang, Koh Payu, and Koh Bangu, with food provided throughout the day. Start with pickup from your hotel in Phuket or Khao Lak and travel Khao Lak pier by air-conditioned minivan. Be welcomed by your crew and enjoy a light breakfast with coffee and tea. Choose your snorkeling gear and listen to a short briefing before a 90-minute cruise to the Similan Islands. Travel first to Koh Miang where you can enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting with the vibrant blue waters of the ocean. If you are lucky, you can spot Nicobar flying foxes and Nicobar pigeons. Next, stop at Koh Payu which is an ideal spot for snorkeling thanks to its extensive hard and soft corals. Spot a variety of colourful species of fish which can be found swimming among the vibrant coral reefs. After a short cruise, arrive at Ko Bangu, the northernmost island of the Similan Islands. Explore the eastern part of the island at Breakfast Bend, home to thriving sealife which is laden with sea fans, staghorn growths, and coral outcrops. Take a break on a tranquil, secluded, white-sand beach on Koh Similan. Savor a delicious seafood lunch box on the beach as you take in the beauty of your surroundings. After lunch, you can hike up to the lookout point at Sailing Rock, which is a huge rock formation on the upper part of the beach. Finally, relax on the return journey to the pier in Khao Lak. After hopping off the boat, you can enjoy a light meal before being returned back to your hotel in Phuket or in the Khao Lak area.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Light breakfast Lunch box Light meal after the trip Snorkeling equipment Life jacket Beach towel National Park entrance fee Professional guide Basic accident insurance
- The tour program is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions To be able to confirm the booking, you must send the activity provider a copy of the passport ID page for all travelers. This information is required by the Thai Marine Department before the trip starts Similan Islands National Park is officially open to the public from October 15 to May 15 Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily It is recommended to wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat