My Guide Website?
Phuket: James Bond & Phang Nga Island Day Trip by Speedboat43 Reviews
Discover James Bond Island where the film "The Man with the Golden Gun" was filmed, and soak in views of Phang Nga National Park on a guided day trip from Phuket with lunch and hotel transfers included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- See the island where The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed
- Explore Hong Island's limestone formations and caves by kayak
- Enjoy the tasty local food on the floating restaurant at Panyee Island
- Treat yourself by swimming and relaxing on the beach at Naka or Lawa Island
DescriptionBetween 07:30-09:00 AM you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the pier. 09:30 AM Arrive at our Lounge and enjoy light breakfast, Coffee, Tea, Juice, Toast and Biscuits. Introduction of tour program by experienced guide You will depart from the pier to Hong Island at 10:30 AM. As your journey by boat take in the amazing scenery. Once you arrive at the island, explore the cave and the stunning limestone formations. After exploring the cave you will enjoy tasty local food on the floating restaurant at Panyee Island, then you will have leisure time before heading to James Bond Island (Khao Tapoo). At 2:00 PM you will head to Khao Tapoo to explore the James Bond movie locations where The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed. You will also get to see Khoa Ping Kan (leaning rock). After exploring the island you will go to the beach to swim or relax before heading back to Phuket. You will be transported back to your hotel for 5:30 PM.
IncludesMinibus transportation Experienced guide Crew and captain National park fee Coffee and tea at the pier Lunch Seasonal fresh fruit Soft drinks onboard Life jackets Insurance
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Please bring swimwear, sunblock, a beach towel, a camera and money for personal expenses
- The itinerary and timing mentioned are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop in front of the beach
- A vegetarian menu is available on request