My Guide Website?
Phuket: Phi Phi Island & Maya Bay Speedboat Tour112 Reviews
Visit Phi Phi Island's most beautiful locations on this island-hopping tour from Phuket. Travel by speed boat to see the Andaman Ocean's greatest gems.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the most beautiful sites in the Phi Phi Islands
- Experience a local longtail boat ride in the pristine Pileh Lagoon
- Snorkel in crystal clear water and see beautiful corals reefs
- Enjoy a delicious Thai-style buffet lunch, with optional champagne and cold cuts
- Take some free time to explore Phi Phi Don
DescriptionUpon arrival at the pier, be greeted by your friendly host and enjoy a light breakfast with some tea or coffee. Then, begin your tour and visit 6 beautiful locations throughout the Phi Phi Islands. Discover highlights of the islands including Pileh Lagoon, Phi Phi Don, Maya Bay, the Viking Cave, Monkey Beach, and Loh Samah Bay. Upon reaching the Phi Phi islands first visit the stunning Pileh Lagoon, which is encircled by towering limestone cliffs. Discover the serene surroundings up close as you cruise into the lagoon on a local wooden longtail boat. Jump into the warm water of Pileh Lagoon and enjoy a relaxing swimming stop. Next, continue to the famous Viking Cave. Cruise past Maya Baya and see where the cult-classic movie, The Beach, was filmed. Enjoy a stop for some snorkeling at Loh Samah Bay. Discover vast and colorful coral reefs home to a variety of tropical fish. Stop on the island of Phi Phi Don for some exploring and relaxation time. Enjoy a delicious Thai-style buffet lunch, with optional champagne and cold cuts available. Enjoy some free time exploring Phi Phi Don's charming cafes or hike to the stunning viewpoint. Afterward, travel back to Phuket by speedboat.
IncludesRound-trip transfers from hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon and Phuket Town by air-conditioned minivan English-speaking guide Live tour commentary provided in English Light breakfast with coffee or tea Snorkelling equipment Life jacket Soft Drinks Seasonal fruits National park fees
- Please note that the tour may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions, but can be rescheduled
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The boat is not wheelchair accessible
- Maya Bay is currently closed, but you can stop to take photos offshore