My Guide Website?
Phuket: Twilight Sea Canoe Tour to Panak & James Bond Island
Spend an adventure-filled afternoon and evening boat trip exploring the stunning Phang Nga Bay cliffs on a sea kayak with your personal paddle guide. Enjoy the tranquility of James Bond Island after most of the other boats have left.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: Old Town, Chalong Temple, and Great Buddha Van Tour
- Phuket: City Highlights and Hidden Gems Instagram Tour
- From Phuket: Customize Your Own Phuket Beaches & City Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Phuket: Coral Island Longtail Boat Cruise with Snorkeling
- Paddle by kayak into the hidden lagoons of Panak/Hong Island
- Sightseeing of James Bond Island rock in Phang Nga Bay
- Spot fireflies and dinoflagellates (bio-luminescent plankton)
- Be guided by highly trained and experienced tour guides
- Enjoy a yummie Thai buffet lunch on board the double-decker boat
DescriptionOn this late-riser trip operated by Twilight Sea Canoe you will be picked up by air-conditioned minivan from the entire Phuket Island. Don’t eat a lot of breakfast, as you will be served a yummie meal onboard the comfortable big boat after leaving from Ao Po Pier. During the boat ride the lead guides will give you a detailed briefing about the nature and geological site of Phang Nga Bay. Learn the basic do’s and don’ts of how to securely enter the caves and hongs. Start the kayaking session with your well-educated and experienced guide through limestone caves and lagoons in the dramatic setting at Panak or Hong Island depending on the tides. The kayaks are specially designed for your trip, and you can feel absolutely safe. Your professional guide paddles you and your partner through 'Tidal Nape' sea caves inside Phang Nga Bay’s marine limestone karstic islands into 'hongs' (Thai for room). The hidden cliff-lined lagoons are populated with macaques, water monitors, kingfishers, mud-skippers, egrets, sea eagles and brahminy kites. Return to the escort boat and move on to James Bond Island. Explore the legendary and iconic James Bond Island famous from the movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun' when most other tour boat has already departed. Watch the famous rock pinnacle 'Koh Tapu' (translated as Nail Island) and Khao Phing Kan consisting of two forest-covered islands with steep shores. On the way to the next stop, enjoy a tasty and healthy buffet lunch on board the double-decker tour boat taking into account your dietary preferences. Complete this adventurous day with spotting fireflies and dinoflagellates (bio-luminescent plankton) which is a highly 'spiritual experience'. Cruise back to Ao Por Pier where the driver will meet you at the end of the pier to bring you back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel round-trip transfer on the entire Phuket island Full board meal plan with lunch, snacks, fruits, bottled water and herbal tea Comfortable and modern twin-engine escort boat Sea kayaks Kayak equipment including a dry bag Life jacket National Park entrance fee Basic accident insurance Professional and experienced English speaking guide CPR and first aid trained crew
- You do not need any previous kayaking experience
- We offer a German-speaking guide on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays