My Guide Website?
Wow Andaman Day Trip to Surin Islands4 Reviews
Snorkel in the magnificent emerald waters of Surin Islands on a day tour from Phuket/Khao Lak. Get away from the crowds and immerse into the magnificent underwater world with colorful fish and pristine coral reefs by Wow Andaman with limited seats.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Phuket: James Bond Island by Longtail Boat Small Group Tour
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: Phi Phi Islands and Maya Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Khao Lak or Phuket: 2-Day Cheow Lan Lake Tour
- Snorkel the emerald waters of the Surin Islands
- Visit the Moken sea gypsies of Surin
- Enjoy lunch at Mai Ngam Beach
- Spot over 48 different types of tropical fish
- Light refreshements before & after the tour
DescriptionAfter a convenient pickup service by minivan from your hotel in Phuket/Khao Lak and enjoying a light breakfast at the pier in Khao Lak, cruise by speedboat to Mu Ko Surin National Park. During the whole trip you will be attended by the carefully trained and lovely Wow Andaman crew. Surin Islands is rated as one of Thailand's prime snorkeling sites with a phenomenal range of flora and fauna on the land and in the sea. The two main islands Koh Surin Nua (North Surin Island) and Koh Surin Tai (South Surin Island) form the bulk of the land mass. The other 3 satellite islands both enhance the overground vistas and provide supplementary fringing reef. The casual tourist may be able to enjoy a glimpse of the park's promise whilst the naturalist can marvel at the impressive bio-diversity. During the day you will make several snorkel stops, at Pakkard Bay, at Nemo Village and at Ao Mae Yai, always with turquoise waters and colourful reefs and fish. You will also visit the village of the Moken where you can meet the local Sea Gypsies. Discover their natural way of life, still dependent on fish hunting and building their homes from natural raw materials. They are very friendly and welcome kind explorers to their home. Afterwards, make a stop on Koh Surin Nua for enjoying a delicious lunch at the National Park canteen. You will also have time for fun activities in the sun at Mai Ngam Beach or some hiking along the 2-kilometre walking path. In the afternoon you will visit one more snorkeling site at Ao Mae Yai to explore the amazing coral gardens. Then head back to the pier in Khao Lak where you can enjoy light refreshments before finally being dropped off at your hotel in Phuket. Please note that the Mu Ko Surin National Park is officially opened to the public from 15th October until 15th May. Itinerary: • 05:15 - 07:15: Hotel pickup in Phuket • 06:00 - 07:45: Hotel pickup in Khao Lak • 07:15 - 08:00: Transfer to Wow Andaman Pier in Khao Lak • 08:00 - 08:30: Have coffee & light breakfast at Wow Andaman Pier • 08:30 - 10:15: Cruise by speed boat to Surin Islands • 10:15 - 11:00: Visit the Moken village on Surin Tai • 11:00 - 12:00: Snorkel at Pakkard Bay and Nemo Village • 12:00 - 12:45: Have lunch at the park ranger station and relax on the beach • 12:45 - 13:15: Relax at Mai Ngam Beach • 13:15 - 14:30: More snorkeling at Ao Mae Yai • 14:30 - 16:30: Depart from Surin Island to Wow Andaman Pier • 16:30 - 16:50: Enjoy a light refreshments at the pier • 16:50 - 19:00: Transfer back to your hotel * The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
IncludesHotel round-trip transfer from/to Phuket Hotel round-trip transfer from/to Khao Lak Light breakfast Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee & tea Seasonal fruits Thai lunch at the park ranger station Light meal after the trip Snorkeling equipment Life jacket Beach towel National Park entrance fee Professional English-speaking guide Basic accident insurance Experienced CPR/First-Aid trained guide Responsible travel and eco-friendly tour
- To be able to confirm the booking, it is very important that you send us a copy of the passport ID page for all travelers. We have to send this information to the Thai Marine Department before the trip starts. It will be handled strictly private and confidential.
- Please also bring a digital photo of the passport on your phone or a copy of the passport to the trip.
- If you want to switch your hotel in Khao Lak we charge an extra fee of 300 THB per person.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 4 years, people over 69 years or people with back or neck problems.