My Guide Website?
Khao Lak: Phi Phi Island, Maya Beach and Snorkeling Day Trip18 Reviews
Avoid the crowds with this early departure to popular Phi Phi Island by boat. Enjoy snorkeling, a buffet lunch, and a guided tour of the area's best sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Phuket:If youʻre booking your trip to Phuket last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Khao Lak: Khao Sok Private Elephant Daycare & Bamboo Rafting
- From Phuket/Khaolak: Similan Islands Early Bird Day Trip
- Krabi: 4 Islands & Ko Hong Private Long-tail Boat Tour
- Phuket: One-way Speedboat Transfer to/from Phi Phi Don
- Phuket: One-Way to Phi Phi Island by Ferry
- Beat the crowds on this early-morning trip to the stunning Phi Phi Islands
- See Monkey Bay, home to a colony of monkeys
- Marvel at towering limestone rocks at Maya Bay and explore Viking Cave
DescriptionAvoid the crowds with an early morning start on this speedboat trip to the Phi Phi Islands. Experience the magic of Maya Bay and enjoy snorkeling, swimming in crystal-clear waters, and discovering colorful fish at 4 different locations. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up in a van from your accommodation in Phuket and Khao Lak. Transfer to a boat and sail to Loh Samah Bay and explore Viking Cave on Phi Phi Don, which are accessible only by boat. Continue to the Pileh Lagoon which is surrounded by unique limestone mountains. Visit the hidden cove of Monkey Bay which home to a colony of playful monkeys. Sit down to an unlimited buffet lunch at a beachside restaurant. Have some free time to relax on the white sand beach or go for a refreshing dip at Bamboo Island. Snorkel through a coral reef that is 50 meters offshore or take a walk around the island. Return to your accommodation in Phuket and Khao Lak at the end of your tour.
IncludesRound-trip transfers from hotels in Khao Lak or central Phuket by air-conditioned minivan Guided tour of Phi Phi Island Live tour commentary provided in English, French or German (depending on option chosen) Snorkeling equipment Life jacket rental Buffet lunch
- Tour stops may change due to weather conditions
- Transfer time between Khao Lak and the pier is 2 hours, each way
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will allow you a photo around Maya Bay but there will be no stop or access to the beach. An additional visit to Ko Rang Yai for swimming or sunbathing will be included
- A live tour guide in French is available on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only
- Changing your pickup location cannot be accommodated within the 24 hours prior to tour departure
- Pickup starts from 6.00-6.30 AM, depending on your hotel location