My Guide Website?
Khao Sok: Chiew Larn Lake Luxury Overnight Stay with Meals
Stay overnight at the 500Rai Floating Resort in Chiew Larn Lake. Admire views of the emerald-green water and explore the rainforest by long-tail boat.
- Visit Chiew Larn Lake, surrounded by one of the oldest rainforests in the world
- Enjoy panoramic views of emerald green water on a tour by long-tail boat
- Explore the jungle on foot and ride a bamboo raft
- Stay overnight at the 500Rai Floating Resort with meals included
DescriptionPrepare to experience the pleasures of the 500Rai Floating Resort. Immerse yourself in the serenity of the resort’s floating infinity pool, partake in sports and leisure adventures, and rejuvenate your body and mind. Day 1 Start your adventure bright and early with pickup from your hotel. Capture a memorable moment at a scenic viewpoint on the way. Board a traditional long-tail boat upon arrival at Chiew Larn Lake. Join a jungle walk, try bamboo rafting, and enjoy free time to explore Coral Cave. Make a photo stop at the famous Gui Lin rock formation. Then enjoy a buffet lunch upon arrival at the 500Rai Floating Resort. Check in to your room and then start exploring the lake on a kayak. Enjoy coffee, tea, and fruit juice, and seasonal fruit as you relax by the pool in the afternoon. Next, visit Khao Sok Wildlife Safari by long-tail boat. Then return to the resort for a delicious buffet dinner. Day 2 Start the day early with a coffee or tea, before heading out on another long-tail boat ride. Enjoy bird watching in the rainforest canopy, before heading back to the resort for breakfast. Spend the rest of the morning relaxing by the pool, swimming in the lake or exploring a small island on the lake with the kayak. Enjoy lunch at the resort, before departing from the resort and driving back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Transportation English-speaking guide Visit to Khao Sam Kloe 1-night stay in a deluxe room at the 500Rai Floating Resort Sightseeing by long-tail boat 2 lunches Lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast Fruit and water Use of life jackets and self-paddle kayak Khao Sok National Park fee (320 THB per adult, 160 THB per child) Entrance fee at Coral Cave (200 THB per adult, 100 THB per child) Tips
- The program may be modified depending on weather conditions
- Only one piece of luggage per person is permitted
- There is no internet or phone coverage at the 500Rai Floating Resort
- If you choose an option with hotel pickup and drop-off from Khao Lak, Krabi or Phuket, your tour will start with a 2-hour drive. Lunch will only be served late in the afternoon, so it is recommended to bring some snacks
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now